Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

untitled42

Songs you like that most people hate?

4 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

People hate You Da One? lol3

Yeah. lol3 I personally think it's much better (and has aged better) than We Found Love.

Just now, Phoebe said:

People hate Amazing? lol3

Yup...

It ranked at #32 (out of 40 songs)

On 8/30/2015 at 5:27 PM, Madonna said:

hpsCFwm.png

Avarage Score: 6.77

Highest: 10

@Bitch I'm Pluto @NoAngel @Adriano @marto12345 @tbk

Lowest: 1

@

The 3rd smash hit from "Music" that never was....

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Yeah. lol3 I personally think it's much better (and has aged better) than We Found Love.

Wow I never knew that, it has so much flavour to it, I mean it's aged a bit but it still slaps lol2

40 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Yup...

It ranked at #32 (out of 40 songs)

Omg finally someone who's not crazy about WFL lol3 That song is atrocious and easily the worst on Talk That Talk lol3

Tasteless but what's new? lol3

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

No one hates Brown Eyes sis brit15 

Yes, they do. I've been on so many Gaga forums in the past and Brown Eyes is one of the only songs from The Fame to always get shit thrown at it.

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Yes, they do. I've been on so many Gaga forums in the past and Brown Eyes is one of the only songs from The Fame to always get shit thrown at it.

I have never seen someone throw shit at Brown Eyes brit15 Maybe they rank it low because the album is very bops-filled, so BE as a ballad, falls lower, but still, never seen people hating on it brit15 

19 minutes ago, Madonna said:

15 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I have never seen someone throw shit at Brown Eyes brit15 Maybe they rank it low because the album is very bops-filled, so BE as a ballad, falls lower, but still, never seen people hating on it brit15 

Have y'all seen how GGD rats shit on this masterpiece of an album? brit15 And not just there, I've seen many Gaga stans citing TF as her worst and BTW or Joanne as her best brit15

1 hour ago, Phoebe said:

I've seen many Gaga stans citing TF as her worst and BTW or Joanne as her best brit15

While there were some questionable choices on the album (i.e. Gaga picking Money Honey, a song she considered a skip, over [insert any outtake from the era here]), it's a good album; Definitely better than Joanne, and the bop-to-flop ratio isn't as horrid as on BTW brit15

I really like Rihanna's first album. The whole album is just solid and has some really good songs. I don't know why people hate it so much. Must be because of those reggae songs but I like them bebe1  ( the album cover gets the hate it deserves tho bebe1)

A Girl Like Me is definitely her worst album but Music of the Sun shouldn't be lumped with it just because it was released close to it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.