Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

A Battlegrounds thread to confirm Farrell is a trash producer.

Are Farel's recent productions trash?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are Farel's recent productions trash?

• Yes
    • No, i'm very delusional and actually like The Light Is Cumming

Let's settle this once and for all, is Pharrell's recently musical outputs trashing and album destroyers?

We're talking about his music Post-Happy.

Sweetener is a pretty good example, it's got some brilliant Max Martin productions, but then Ariana had to get Farel in to ruin the album with his trashy copy+paste sounds like it was made by a  4 year old on a free music studio app covered in Bingo adverts because he can't be bothered to pay $9.99 per month to remove adverts music.

10 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Everything he's done post 2009 is utter garbagé. bebe1

That Daft Punk track was a bop though. But Farel was really just a singer on it. 

Just because it’s not Max Martin “bop” doesn’t mean it’s straight up bad. dead2 If y’all hadn’t notice, a clear example of that is “Sweetener”, which was Ariana’s most acclaimed album (before TUN). This whole Pharell hatred from the pop stans is so funny, literally gives me “elder white men on facebook who listen to 80s rock and think whatever radio plays is garbage” vibes.

23 minutes ago, Gravity said:

The remix of Boys legit slaps and is better than the album version dead2

Perhaps I'd have more patience for it if it was a solo remix without an ugly 'girls' verse ari10

52 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

If u wanna the light to cum into you then you got to stand where it's shining, darling nat1

Who are you again? Keep burning away your rep count sis.

We're watching too!

tumblr_nmip0zADg21t2orooo1_250.gif.34b0e

Y’all kids don’t know who Pharrell is I swear to God mad5 he’s responsible for some of the most innovative production in mainstream music in this century and it’s an honor to work with him so y’all better be quiet

13 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Y’all kids don’t know who Pharrell is I swear to God mad5 he’s responsible for some of the most innovative production in mainstream music in this century and it’s an honor to work with him so y’all better be quiet

He had some good stuff early on, but his recent work is fucking trash. I could produce better music with a toilet seat, dust pan and brush. 

He used to be a really reliable producer and I won't deny that's he contributed to some amazing songs. Lately though, he's just lost his touch. I don't think he's beyond redeemable but he's not really done much to prove otherwise the last few years. 

6 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Who are you again? Keep burning away your rep count sis.

We're watching too!

tumblr_nmip0zADg21t2orooo1_250.gif.34b0e

Um I'm the one who voted NO and calling me delusional is childish and shows a concerning lack of taste. Btw, if you got any issue with my rep bring it on NHB...my rep count is the thing I am most proud of about this place cuz it makes me different from the rest of you ny13

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.