Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

A Battlegrounds thread to confirm Farrell is a trash producer.

Are Farel's recent productions trash?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Are Farel's recent productions trash?

• Yes
    • No, i'm very delusional and actually like The Light Is Cumming

7 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

Um I'm the one who voted NO and calling me delusional is childish and shows a concerning lack of taste. Btw, if you got any issue with my rep bring it on NHB...my rep count is the thing I am most proud of about this place cuz it makes me different from the rest of you ny13

Hun, it's battlegrounds, i really couldn't care less if you think calling someone delusional is childish, it doesn't take away from the fact that your still delusional. I low key love how you changed your name to try and mask your previous identity. I assume you've lost interest in M&M's? 

10 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Hun, it's battlegrounds, i really couldn't care less if you think calling someone delusional is childish, it doesn't take away from the fact that your still delusional. I low key love how you changed your name to try and mask your previous identity. I assume you've lost interest in M&M's? 

lmfao I still listen to his music but I wanna have only 3 stan badgets atm ny12

TLIC issa BOP, cya ari4

10 hours ago, Maria said:

Just because it’s not Max Martin “bop” doesn’t mean it’s straight up bad. dead2 If y’all hadn’t notice, a clear example of that is “Sweetener”, which was Ariana’s most acclaimed album (before TUN). This whole Pharell hatred from the pop stans is so funny, literally gives me “elder white men on facebook who listen to 80s rock and think whatever radio plays is garbage” vibes.

This dead2

TLIC is confirmed trash, but the rest of his work on Sweetener is medium-to-good quality stuff. Ya'll just hate it because it's not your run-of-the-mill pop record. 

1 hour ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

This dead2

TLIC is confirmed trash, but the rest of his work on Sweetener is medium-to-good quality stuff. Ya'll just hate it because it's not your run-of-the-mill pop record. 

Sis, no. We hate it cause it's bland lyrically and sounds like it never made it past the demo-stage. 

4 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Sis, no. We hate it cause it's bland lyrically and sounds like it never made it past the demo-stage. 

Are we talking about TLIC or the whole album? jay1  Cause if you're talking about the album you're being fucking dramatic. 

11 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Are we talking about TLIC or the whole album? jay1  Cause if you're talking about the album you're being fucking dramatic. 

I'm talking about:

TLIC, Borderline, Blazed, Successful & Get Well Soon jay1 

9 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

He had some good stuff early on, but his recent work is fucking trash. I could produce better music with a toilet seat, dust pan and brush. 

His songs from Sweetener slaps, Stir Fry is a bop, Almeda is a vibe, his track on Anderson Paak’s latest album is also a slay, wdym

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

I'm talking about:

TLIC, Borderline, Blazed, Successful & Get Well Soon jay1 

Why the Successful & Get Well Soon slander sis, they are so cute in their own ways! alex1

I even find the production on Successful to be really fun and something new in her discography! 

31 minutes ago, Luca said:

Why the Successful & Get Well Soon slander sis, they are so cute in their own ways! alex1

I even find the production on Successful to be really fun and something new in her discography! 

Get Well Soon sounds like elevator music. Literally what goes through my mind when I'm having a doctor's appointment and have to sit in the waiting room for hours. It's so monotonous and feels like it's never ending.

Successful is just downright filler material. The production sounds like it's from a Mickey Mouse episode and the lyrics are incredibly dumb and bland.

Sweetener just isn't a good album. It feels very uninspired, lazily executed and just flat.

22 hours ago, Venom said:

I'm never gonna forgive him for the Co-Ed Remix of Boys

I'm sure Britney fans have far greater problems now than this garbage single. ny4 

As for the thread, he's mostly hit or miss for me. I love the stuff he did with the Migos and I didn't mind the Sweetner stuff either. Also "Blurred Lines" was the shit.

23 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Let's settle this once and for all, is Pharrell's recently musical outputs trashing and album destroyers?

We're talking about his music Post-Happy.

Sweetener is a pretty good example, it's got some brilliant Max Martin productions, but then Ariana had to get Farel in to ruin the album with his trashy copy+paste sounds like it was made by a  4 year old on a free music studio app covered in Bingo adverts because he can't be bothered to pay $9.99 per month to remove adverts music.

I think the real trash is the pop divas you be stanin for dahling. Don't blame that on Pharrel. 

19 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Not when Sweetener is only rivaled by TUN for being her best album. The thought of not stanning Sweetener (song) is sickening.

nicki5 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.