Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Should Cardi B take a break?

Now that "Press" is officially flopping, I think it's best Cardi takes the rest of the year off. She had a good 2 years with non-stop singles, an album, and several hit features. But if she's really going to follow up with a second album so soon then I'd be worried for her. The 3 stand alone singles "Money" "Please Me" and "Press" have all  underwhelmed and gives us a clear idea of how her 2nd era would play out. I would advise her to take the rest of the year off and come back in early 2020. oprah14 

While Cardi is an untalented cunt who deserves 0% of the success she's had, you should really find a new hobby that doesn't involve making Battlegrounds threads!

51 minutes ago, Venom said:

While Cardi is an untalented cunt who deserves 0% of the success she's had, you should really find a new hobby that doesn't involve making Battlegrounds threads!

Says the one that raked up a 6,000 post count in 4 years. What kind of life you must lead. ny2 

30 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

No — but you should! 

i don't know who you are honestly, but thanks for your opinion. In the future, you have the right to resist from posting in my threads ny14 

59 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I'd rather you'd take a break to be honest.

And I'd rather you check into a mental health facility than post on here, but hey, we can't all win oprah14 

30 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

And I'd rather you check into a mental health facility than post on here, but hey, we can't all win oprah14 

Hun. My mental state is much more stable than yours. I joke and troll, but you're just fucking delusional. So delusional you can't see it yourself. 

26 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I think she should take a break and just not come back. Retire. Do us all a favor. 

You just stole what I was gonna say bebe1

Can someone just please remove Agugaga’s account from FOTP already cheryl1 literally all Agugaga does is make threads to trash artists even if they like them just for the fun of it and we need to stop this shit right nowkylie5

5 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I love it when someone who's popularity, likeability and mental state is literally lying on the floor tells someone else to sit down. 

Honey I have taken time off this board several times. I can go months/years without posting in here when it gets really boring. I challenge you to do the same. rav1 

11 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Honey I have taken time off this board several times. I can go months/years without posting in here when it gets really boring. I challenge you to do the same. rav1 

I would, but i get far too much enjoyment from laughing at the utter dribble you post. Also when the fuck have you taken a "months long break, you literally hope on Britney's dick with new posts in battlegrounds the minute she breaths. My advice to you would be to buy a bib and a dildo. xtina1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.