Godney

Niall Horan

NIALL GODRAN. <3

omgggggggggggggggg.gif

Niall Horan (born 13th September 1993) is a 18 year old boy from Mullingar, Ireland. He is a member of a 5 piece boyband, One Direction (formed in 2010). Before he competed in the UK and Ireland singing competition “The X Factor”, he played numerous gigs around the country including as a support act for Lloyd Daniels (in Dublin).

He then took up the challenge of applying to the X Factor 2010 whereby he entered as a solo artist. His first audition infront of judges Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh, Cheryl Cole and guest judge Katy Perry didn’t fair too well as he gave them his rendition of Ne-yo’s “So Sick”. However, Louis, Simon and Katy both put Niall through as they saw something special in him, however Cole wasn’t as impressed. He was set on proving her wrong.

In boot camp, he was put into a boyband called “One Direction” made up of 4 British lads, Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne.

He got numerous solo’s throughout the competition while with this group in songs such as “Kids In America” and “Viva La Vida”.

They finished third.

Simon Cowell wasn’t quick to hesitate as he signed them straight away to his label SYCO. They released a book titled “Forever Young” where it went on to become a Sunday Times bestseller.

Niall and his bandmates first single release “What Makes You Beautiful” made it straight to number 1 in the Irish and UK charts.

(Source.) Edited by Godney