Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

What do you think of LG6's (potential) sound?

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Watch it be something entirely different. 

1664015989_whyareyouviewingmyavatarcreep

It probably will, I feel like she has had over 10 concepts for this album but scrapped all of them. 

4 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

I mean it could be quite sickening, unless its a yawn like Robyn's last album (although the title track was my fave song of last year) brit4

I think if she's doing for that sound, she will slap rather than doing a mellow sounding songs like Honey nicki5 

9 minutes ago, Luca said:

It probably will, I feel like she has had over 10 concepts for this album but scrapped all of them. 

I dont really think so nicki5 After it got pushed back I thought she was going to scrap it to make ASIB 2.0, but after hearing this I think the album stayed pretty much the same and they are waiting for the right time (OTR to die down?) to release it nicki5 

31 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I think if she's doing for that sound, she will slap rather than doing a mellow sounding songs like Honey nicki5 

I dont really think so nicki5 After it got pushed back I thought she was going to scrap it to make ASIB 2.0, but after hearing this I think the album stayed pretty much the same and they are waiting for the right time (OTR to die down?) to release it nicki5 

Once OTR dies down, Taylor will definitely release to snag a #1 this era. She probably has no chance in charting so she should drop that. If the music is good, a top 10, even a top 5 is possible. nicki5 

25 minutes ago, Luca said:

Once OTR dies down, Taylor will definitely release to snag a #1 this era. She probably has no chance in charting so she should drop that. If the music is good, a top 10, even a top 5 is possible. nicki5 

You do have a point nicki5 But, it will be her third single off this album and both Me and YNTCD have been dropping on the charts every single week nicki5

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

You do have a point nicki5 But, it will be her third single off this album and both Me and YNTCD have been dropping on the charts every single week nicki5

If it weren't for ORT, both of them would have still hit #1. So it wasn't safe for anyone. nicki5 

Just now, Luca said:

But what has this point to do with Gaga releasing tbh nicki5 

Taylor releasing at the same time is not really a threat as it may sound for a #1, because both Me and YNTCD have been dropping on the charts every week? nicki5

34 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Taylor releasing at the same time is not really a threat as it may sound for a #1, because both Me and YNTCD have been dropping on the charts every week? nicki5

Music not the bling! nicki5 

37 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

And Gaga's last solo hit was when? wendy1 We'll see what happens!

6 minutes ago, Venom said:

And Gaga's last solo hit was when? wendy1 We'll see what happens!

I don't buy the "solo" bullshit wendy1 A hit is a hit. Shallow was a smash, ARUTW is a hit, Million Reasons was a hit in The US and a few other countries.

It's a different case if the artist is featured on someone else's song (ex: Moves Like Jagger, Live Your Life etc).

Well, who doesn't enjoy house club mix? I think she can do interesting things this way, but I am also hoping she is set to put different pins throughout ( like building onto post-disco undertones with contemporary influences like someone has already stated here ). It would be definitely refreshing for her, so yeah, I am would be here for something like this. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.