Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Has Lil Nas X spent more weeks at #1 than ur fave?

Has your fave spent more than 15 weeks at #1 on the Hot 100?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Has ur fave spent more weeks at #1 than flash in the pan Lil Nas X

• Yes, my fave has multiple #1 hits that spent weeks at #1
    • No, my fave couldn’t achieve this feat but I still sit here and trash Lil Nas X. I’m a fucking hypocrite and a coward and how embarrassing that my fave spent less weeks at #1 than him.

7 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Yet another Britney aimed thread. bey4

Agu's doing the bravest action tho, attacking every pop girl at once except Mariah, temporarily ari10

4 minutes ago, Venom said:

Agu's doing the bravest action tho, attacking every pop girl at once except Mariah, temporarily ari10

It's quite funny coming from Agu... A member who in the past countless times has said "it's not about the #1's", yet will brag on about them at any chance just because his Oreo eating fave had a few right at the start of her fad career before she flopped during her second album. 

33 minutes ago, Venom said:

My fave has spent 20 weeks at #1 total. Not sure what u mean oprah14 

My fave still has 1 more week than lil nas x. I don't care though tbh, i noticed all these "milestones" in recent history are completely forgotten within a couple years. Almost as if streaming over-inflates the success of some artist/songs

1 hour ago, Beyoncé said:

Guys can we please just boycott Agu's threads once and for all, if we don't comment anything than they'll have no ammunition to use against any of us it's as simple as that

Sis, even if we are giving the hoe ammunition it doesn't stop him from continuing to fire blank rounds. 

15 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Sis, even if we are giving the hoe ammunition it doesn't stop him from continuing to fire blank rounds. 

True no matter what happens Agu will still continue to make threads cause they have nothing interesting to do with their life

The backfire moo4. Just to clarify my fave spent 26 weeks at #1 in the space of under a year with just three songs. One of which spent a further 9 weeks at #2.

So suck on my big toe you little hoe. xtina8

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.