Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Why Haus Labs?

Seriously wondering why Gags would do that. Like it already screamed flop since it was rumoured. 

Now that it’s out it’s flopping already and honestly she doesn’t bring anything new to the table like Fenty Beauty did. 

Gags is really not the smartest when it comes to career choices. Should have released Artpop vol. 2 instead of that beauty line. 

She didn’t even like her perfume line, so why do that nicki5

monsters, tell me what’s going on in the head of the fad ?

I believe it was because of her team that she didn't like putting out the perfumes, nonetheless wouldn't take away that this Haus Labs mess is a nicki5 to me. 

It's so unnecessary I literally don't know why the fuck she would spend her time selling these kits when they really are nothing special. Even the message behind her make-up brand is a 2011 rehash. nicki5 

"People think I'm too weird, well, I'm really just born this way", ok Monster Ball speech. nicki5 

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

I believe it was because of her team that she didn't like putting out the perfumes, nonetheless wouldn't take away that this Haus Labs mess is a nicki5 to me. 

It's so unnecessary I literally don't know why the fuck she would spend her time selling these kits when they really are nothing special. Even the message behind her make-up brand is a 2011 rehash. nicki5 

"People think I'm too weird, well, I'm really just born this way", ok Monster Ball speech. nicki5 

She should have just released the lead. It was the best thing of the trailer nicki5

Wbk Gaga is more hypocritically obsessed with publicity and numbers than Agugaga

But hopefully this endeavor gets swept under the rug as quickly as Eau De Gaga was eve1

Why many celebs release make-up, skin care or whatever lines nowadays? nicki5 Hunei, we have enough of them already, you ain't going to top the Kardashians anyway, or reach their success. nicki5

4 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Why many celebs release make-up, skin care or whatever lines nowadays? nicki5 Hunei, we have enough of them already, you ain't going to top the Kardashians anyway, or reach their success. nicki5

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup and text

katy2

45 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

You and Agu are obsessed with her more than your own fave. I’m sure you’d be first to buy it. nicki5

Would definitely use Britney Skin on my balls if its use is to remove fine lines and wrinkles. ari4

24 minutes ago, RED ANGELO said:

Would definitely use Britney Skin on my balls if its use is to remove fine lines and wrinkles. ari4

Was it funnier in your head mad5 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.