Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

imahunter

Taylor only main pop girl without an iconic performance?

42 minutes ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

precisely the VMAs perfs of STS and GIAW, plus the BBMAs of  DW/Into You, NTLTC and 7 rings. Those are all memorable. I mean the stage is very vibey with cool scenography and she got the stage presence and the vocals. It is also clear that her dancing skills are impressively rising. I'd say Ari is the most iconic performer since Gaga. hottie1

I'd say this is delusion but the other girls didn't do better than Ari either. eve1

She sure has the visuals. 

51 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

I was trying to think if Xtina, Beyonce or any pop girl post-Gaga have had any. Answer seems to be no. 

Come on sis. Bey's Coachella is certified iconic.

And Xtina has......that Grammy performance where she sang A Man's World. 

Idk if it counts but I've seen it mentioned and brought up from time to time brit10

2 hours ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

precisely the VMAs perfs of STS and GIAW, plus the BBMAs of  DW/Into You, NTLTC and 7 rings. Those are all memorable. I mean the stage is very vibey with cool scenography and she got the stage presence and the vocals. It is also clear that her dancing skills are impressively rising. I'd say Ari is the most iconic performer since Gaga. hottie1

Well you heard wrong. She’s not. 

53 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Come on sis. Bey's Coachella is certified iconic.

And Xtina has......that Grammy performance where she sang A Man's World. 

Idk if it counts but I've seen it mentioned and brought up from time to time brit10

Christ I forgot about Coachella brit15

Xtina though... no.

16 hours ago, Gravity said:

There's Ariana too 

Ari should have one by now come on sis dead1

Her critically acclaimed Whitney Houston tribute and Somewhere Over The Rainbow at One Love Manchester love 

5 hours ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

How about improving your judging skills before forcing your biased opinions on others? 

I have. She literally has zero iconic performances. Ya’ll slap the word on WAY too easily. 

We’re talking about I’m A Slave 4 U, Gimme More, Paparazzi, Like a Virgin, Beyoncé’s Self ST and Lemonade performance. The level of excellence that requires is massive. It’s not just any average performance or one that gets a standing ovation. That’s that on that. That’s why there are so rare and few. 

19 hours ago, Lucifer's Angel said:

actually she's doing great... DW, Into You, STS, NTLTC, GIAW and 7 rings were all memorable performances and I don't see reasons to complain about it.

If you agree that Love On The Brain is an iconic performance then you can easily label those Ari ones as legendary oprah14

HA! Trying to sneak Ariola Dolezal's entire discography in, I think not! brit4

Britney has so many! 

Oops VMA

Slave 4 U snake

Gimme More

VMA with Madonna / Xtina

cry1 

Ariana, Taylor, Rihanna and Katy Don’t have iconic performances. #factsarefacts eve1 

26 minutes ago, Mistress 9 said:

What about Like a Virgin with Madonna, Britney and Missy...

I mean there's a reason everybody forgets she was even there. That performance was only about Madonna and Britney.

Honestly Xtina's performance of Fighter and Dirrty later that night was better.

13 minutes ago, Gravity said:

I mean there's a reason everybody forgets she was even there. That performance was only about Madonna and Britney.

Honestly Xtina's performance of Fighter and Dirrty later that night was better.

I disagree, everybody remembers her on that performance, the kiss between Britney and Madonna got more media attention yes, but is not like her name never appears next to other two everytime that performance is mentioned on the media

Define iconic. eve1

Iconic in stan world or iconic in GP? A performance that many non-stans know? eve1 Cause only 3-4 pop girls have memorable performances that GP knows too. eve1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.