Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ParentalAdvisory

Beyoncé | The Lion King: The Gift | Collab Album | July 19, 2019

5 hours ago, Jjang said:

Was not expecting to love this. bey9 Her soundtrack being a better executed album than most Pop gals’ studio albums. brit3

Someone has to show these gals how it’s done burn1bey7bey10 

I think the overall success of this album is reflected in activity in here dead4 But yeah haters are saying that “people are not interested”. How people can be interested in this if even Beyhive isn’t

6 hours ago, Urbanov said:

I think the overall success of this album is reflected in activity in here dead4 But yeah haters are saying that “people are not interested”. How people can be interested in this if even Beyhive isn’t

It's not like this section is that active though.

TLK:TG is not an album made for the GP, and the good sis hasn't released an album with no deep backstory since ST.

Some fans were here for Beyoncé the Pop Star not Beyoncé the artist. There're very few of us who appreciate her talent as a producer, a music curator and an artist.

bey3

A pretty solid album honestly. Dont Jealous Me, Brown Skin Girl, Spirit, Ja Ara E and Water are the best tracks. Her range on this album is also amazing, Otherside's deep growls and the head voice/falsetto in Spirit is wig-dislocating. 

This album is so good I can’t stop playing it. Especially WATER. The interludes hit different too and the narrative throughout is incredible. Spirit and Water are my favourite. What’s everyone else’s?

undefined

On 7/30/2019 at 11:34 PM, Wild Card said:

This album is so good I can’t stop playing it. Especially WATER. The interludes hit different too and the narrative throughout is incredible. Spirit and Water are my favourite. What’s everyone else’s?

undefined

Water and Nile

A month later and people still don't know about this masterpiece... yall would never believe how many people I put on The Gift because they didn't know about it.

Giselle better learn from her mistakes and market B7 better..

I will forever fume at the fact that this album will never get the love and attention it truly deservesbebe1 I can see it being appreciated more down the road but literally a majority of these songs are a career highlightbebe1

Can we take a moment to appreciate how this bitch constantly grows and evolves with her music each era the talent that hasbebe1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.