Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

BATUKA video out on friday!

1 hour ago, Madame X said:

Do we even know which are singles and which aren't yet? What is this era.... lol3

She's doing what Beyoncé did but smarter. Instead of dropping an entire visual album, she's dropping video singles. There is no point in releasing singles in this time and age but music videos are a great way to generate streams and promote the album.

8 minutes ago, Madonna said:

She's doing what Beyoncé did but smarter. Instead of dropping an entire visual album, she's dropping video singles. There is no point in releasing singles in this time and age but music videos are a great way to generate streams and promote the album.

1 hour ago, Madame X said:

Do we even know which are singles and which aren't yet? What is this era.... lol3

Did not realise that you were both different users until this moment. oprah5

40 minutes ago, Agent X said:

orly1 

I wouldn't mind if she delivers a video, a good video, for Faz Gostoso, but Bitch I'm Loca? Seriously? eve1 

i love it, it's such a banger and it would def do so good here giveup1 same as soltera, idk why both of them just gave up on the other two collabs that are more boppy than Medellin 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.