Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Songs She Needs to Give a Break Live

Recommended Posts

Right girls and gays bey1 this has most likely been done before but I think we all need a reminder kylie6 there are certain songs that Kylie keeps on performing on every tour and it’s making all of us sick and tired of these songs and we don’t need to hear them every time she does a performance kylie5 so I thought I’d list the songs that deserve a little break

 

Spinning Around - has been performed on every tour since release, although it’s a great song she needs to stop doing it a for a while because it’s getting repetitive and we haven’t actually had an interesting arrangement of it since X2008

 

On a Night Like This - has performed on every tour since release apart from For You, for Me, again, a great song but she can’t find a new and interesting arrangement for it and needs to give it a rest for a bit

 

Kids - has been performed on every tour since release apart from Showgirl and Les Folies, this song just straight up gets on my nerves now, I used to tolerate it but if she does it on her next tour I’m gonna lose it burn1 if she bothered to reinvent it and sing a new version like she does with her other hits I would probably be fine but when she keeps singing the same version it just gets boring and she needs to stop it

 

Love at First Sight - has been performed on every tour since release, another great song but she pretty much uses the same version on every tour so she needs to give this one a break as well

 

Wow - has been performed on every tour since release, another fucking annoying song that is unnecessary and pretty much sticks to the original song every time she performs it kylie5 however she gave us an interesting arrangement on the Golden Tour so bonus points for that

 

All the Lovers - has been performed on every tour since release, I fucking adore this song but I’m getting sick of her constantly performing it so I think she needs to give it a break for the next tour or two and then bring it back, and again she pretty much sticks the original version whenever she sings it so we literally haven’t had a new arrangement of this song for 9 whole years brit15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would’ve added Slow but she’s constantly reinventing that song which keeps it so fresh and interesting so it gets a free pass from mekylie6 such a versatile track

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish she’d stop doing all those kiss me onc- oh wait eve1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow is always the 1st that comes into my mind but seeing as she at last deleted it this tour we have to stan

Slow really is her most versatile hit tbh every arrangement is excellent

 

BTDYK can honestly also stay off the setlist unless they come up with an arrangement that lives up to the studio recording again - IMO they have only done this twice with the OANLT and X08 slash FYFM versions - It kind of always falls flat otherwise

Im also getting tired of The One tbh - LOVE the song but its not even obscure anymore and the same could be said for YDNY

She should air some other obscurities because The One and YNDY are honestly so well known now - I mean theyre on SBIT so there you go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kids absolutely needs to go when she did it right in front of me at two tours I gave her the look of disapproval... hope she remembers it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think if she gave Wow the boot this tour then theres no reason for her not to give other songs the boot too

The only song I could honestly see her never dropping because it ABSOLUTELY has to be there is CGYOOMH

But even then Madonna has dropped Like a Virgin and Vogue several times (I think both are her two signature hits)

But I guess its a matter of what Kylie is comfortable with and dropping CGYOOMH in a large tour is unrealistic

As far as I know she has only dropped it for the Anti and Kylie Presents Golden mini tours as well as for Mardi Gras in 2012 which was a choice

Other than that - If shes doing a set of songs then CGYOOMH is there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

29 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Wow is always the 1st that comes into my mind but seeing as she at last deleted it this tour we have to stan

Slow really is her most versatile hit tbh every arrangement is excellent

 

BTDYK can honestly also stay off the setlist unless they come up with an arrangement that lives up to the studio recording again - IMO they have only done this twice with the OANLT and X08 slash FYFM versions - It kind of always falls flat otherwise

Im also getting tired of The One tbh - LOVE the song but its not even obscure anymore and the same could be said for YDNY

She should air some other obscurities because The One and YNDY are honestly so well known now - I mean theyre on SBIT so there you go

Ugh I know thank god she finally got rid of Wow and I was literally thinking the exact same thing about Your Disco Needs You ny1 it used to be a fun thing that she would do every few tours just for the fans but now she keeps doing it and it’s kind of annoying because it’s supposed to be just for us really

However I’m not actually annoyed about The One and Better the Devil You Know because she gives them regular breaks on tours so I’m fine with that

10 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I think if she gave Wow the boot this tour then theres no reason for her not to give other songs the boot too

The only song I could honestly see her never dropping because it ABSOLUTELY has to be there is CGYOOMH

But even then Madonna has dropped Like a Virgin and Vogue several times (I think both are her two signature hits)

But I guess its a matter of what Kylie is comfortable with and dropping CGYOOMH in a large tour is unrealistic

I was this close to adding Can’t Get You Out of My Head to the list but she always comes up with amazing versions of it so it always goes awwwf live. However the Golden Tour version is just not it at all brit15 it just felt like something was missing and I can’t quite put my finger on it and I was even more disappointed she didn’t return it to its natural banger form for Glastonbury

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Liquid Love said:

I wish she’d stop doing all those kiss me onc- oh wait eve1

We’re never gonna hear anything from Kripple Me Once again are weeve1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

 

Ugh I know thank god she finally got rid of Wow and I was literally thinking the exact same thing about Your Disco Needs You ny1 it used to be a fun thing that she would do every few tours just for the fans but now she keeps doing it and it’s kind of annoying because it’s supposed to be just for us really

However I’m not actually annoyed about The One and Better the Devil You Know because she gives them regular breaks on tours so I’m fine with that

I was this close to adding Can’t Get You Out of My Head to the list but she always comes up with amazing versions of it so it always goes awwwf live. However the Golden Tour version is just not it at all brit15 it just felt like something was missing and I can’t quite put my finger on it and I was even more disappointed she didn’t return it to its natural banger form for Glastonbury

I actually havent liked an arrangement of CGYOOMH since the X08 and FYFM version brit15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aidan. said:

I actually havent liked an arrangement of CGYOOMH since the X08 and FYFM version brit15

The golden arrangement was excellent and I won’t hear anything but oprah13 I simply cannot accept the idea you don’t enjoy it when it is the best arrangement she’s done with the song ever oprah13 The Chain mixed in at the end? oprah13 she came to SLAY oprah13 she’s waiting for the CALL oprah13oprah13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

I actually havent liked an arrangement of CGYOOMH since the X08 and FYFM version brit15

Reallyinteresting1I think the Les Folies version is absolute trash and I skip it whenever it comes on shuffle but the KMO Tour version is an absolute fucking banger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Liquid Love said:

the best arrangement she’s done with the song ever

Money Can’t Buy says otherwisekylie5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Beyoncé said:

Money Can’t Buy says otherwisekylie5

And? kylie2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Liquid Love said:

And? kylie2

MCB version of CGYOOMH is the best version hun. Period. alex1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

Money Can’t Buy says otherwisekylie5

MASSIVE BANGER mess1

5 minutes ago, Liquid Love said:

The golden arrangement was excellent and I won’t hear anything but oprah13 I simply cannot accept the idea you don’t enjoy it when it is the best arrangement she’s done with the song ever oprah13 The Chain mixed in at the end? oprah13 she came to SLAY oprah13 she’s waiting for the CALL oprah13oprah13

The tour had many good arrangements but this one was not one of them for me moo1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Golden’s arrangements were so good cry3 SLOW / BEING BOILED ??? rip2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

MASSIVE BANGER mess1

The tour had many good arrangements but this one was not one of them for me moo1

Honestly just the intro of that version alone makes me wanna crycry7and the build up is so goddamn intense you feel like you’re gonna explode and then the beat drops and you justalex1

 

and yes all the new arrangements for the GT were all excellent apart from CGYOOMH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

Honestly just the intro of that version alone makes me wanna crycry7and the build up is so goddamn intense you feel like you’re gonna explode and then the beat drops and you justalex1

 

and yes all the new arrangements for the GT were all excellent apart from CGYOOMH

I know and the crowd literally goes scream1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

MCB version of CGYOOMH is the best version hun. Period. alex1

Taste oprah10

My favorite version is the Showgirl Homecoming one fall8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×