Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

. Mercedes

Do you think Zara larsson has stage presence?

In my opinion none of the new girls has stage presence. There's something missing in their performances, even when they're trying to dance. I forget about a new pop girl performance right after its end. Everything looks cheap and like it was created in a hurry.

She tries too hard imo, a talented gal but her music is shite, it seems like she has it all, she can sing, dance, has some sort of a personality kinda, but you can see that she's just a singer, not a star

8 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

Yes. Her vocals are powerful and she's a good dancer. rav2 

7 hours ago, Sylk said:

she doesn't have a presence period let alone one on stage 

Is this where Thanos comes and pummels you both

She has presence, but she needs to step it up a little bit. It's like I can see she's talented and could make it big but everything looks really cheap and rushed.

If I were her I would try to first make it by creating well-done BOPS with videos for the gays, and then I'd go make the music I want to make.

24 minutes ago, Manel said:

If I were her I would try to first make it by creating well-done BOPS with videos for the gays, and then I'd go make the music I want to make.

Reverse Sam Smith experience

She has potential to be a good performer, but I don’t think she’s always consistent with her performance. She has nice live vocals and can do some choreography, she’s certainly not the worst performer out of all the other new pop girls.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.