Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Beyoncé flopping why?

its time to face the hard facts, Beyonce is a legend with acclaimed music, performances etc but she does not have the sales/chart prowess of other legends like Madonna and Mariah. I think she realized that a long time ago, that her time at the top of the charts was flailing, so she stopped catering to the charts but instead to the critics. Which is the best thing tbh, she has a different type of success now that's not limited 

12 hours ago, Manel said:

Gaga and Rih stans trashtalking Beyoncé.

I guess y'all really bored since both of your faves have decided to start selling make up so they don't have to see your pressed asses in person.

What really impresses me is how Gaga stans are now claiming Joanne and acting like y'all have been always loyal to her and her artistry like if y'all didn't drag Gag's dead aunt through the mud because Gaga chose not to do the generic pop music y'all wanted. Yes, Beyoncé ain't doing big numbers with TLK:TG and neither did she with EIL (or 4), but what y'all know is that we spend our money to watch her live. Because them physical sales might have been declining but her touring numbers have been consistent even after updating to STADIUMS. Something both of your "impactful" faves can't say.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

My next one will be special for Monsters: "Not judging other faves for talking about their marital issues through music when mine cancelled an engagement to boost sales".

UAMcH6S.gif

Oh snap

11 hours ago, Manel said:

Sis, but this is not the soundtrack of the movie. It's an album inspired by The Lion King which is separate from the soundtrack.

ASIB soundtrack did well because of Shallow (which was a CLEAR fave since the snippets leaked).

ASIB did better cause it has safe AF pop music for soccer moms, TLK:TG has some world music/afrobeat on it and from what I remember this genre was never pushing good numbers dead1 

11 hours ago, Infrared said:

cool story bro. Imagine have stadiums filled and no one cares to buy your new music. Madonna stans can relate since 2012.

I guess they're busy watching the same performances being resold to them tour after tour. UAMcH6S.gif

"No one cares to buy your new music" But they pay 300$ tickets to watch her live. Compare that to buying a 12$ album.

Also not you getting brave like Lady Gaga is a selling force because the ASIB soundtrack did well. Let's not forget that with both their last solo projects released in 2016 Beyoncé ATE Lady Gaga commercially when her album was almost $20 dollars while Gaga's was $12.

UAMcH6S.gif

For christ's sake, that ASIB soundtrack really gave some of you monsters an ounce of hope thinking you can compare Gaga to Beyoncé bey8

It doesn't matter if she flops, what REALLY matters is the numbers she will do with B7 and not a Disney soundtrack and her albums are ALWAYS an event no matter what and even if she shows a decline in her sales with her next era, she won't have a hard time STOMPING on Gaga regardless. 

Wait for Gaga's new album for a good laugh, because god knows she has pulled all the tricks she could at this point (home-wrecker, superbowl, movie campaign etc.)

Pointless to even bring up Gaga because she's not on Beyoncé's level even after two flops.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "new york you're a dreamer gif"

Wow the amount of people I got pressed. The essays really jumped out and so did the delusion lmfao2 

56 minutes ago, Michael. said:

I see you defend Beyoncé only when it's convenient

UAMcH6S.gif

She’s my second fave, but unlike you I’m able to call a spade when I see one. 50k for a main pop girl is tragic, no matter which way you want to spin it. Ya’ll can bring up white privilege, stadium tours, lemonade - whatever excuse you need to tell yourself but the numbers are there and literally no1curr about this album to the point where ya’ll are screaming wait till B7 lmfao2

thats how easily y’all have given up on this already because you know radio won’t touch this and the streaming numbers don’t lie so it’s DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

I'm so unbothered, I'm so unbothered
Y'all be so pressed while I'm raisin' daughters
Sons of empires, y'all make me chuckle
Stay in your struggle, crystal blue water
Piña colada-in', you stay Ramada Inn
My baby father, bloodline Rwanda
Why would you try me? Why would you bother?
I am Beyoncé Giselle Knowles-Carter

bey5 

1 hour ago, Infrared said:

Wow the amount of people I got pressed. The essays really jumped out and so did the delusion lmfao2 

She’s my second fave, but unlike you I’m able to call a spade when I see one. 50k for a main pop girl is tragic, no matter which way you want to spin it. Ya’ll can bring up white privilege, stadium tours, lemonade - whatever excuse you need to tell yourself but the numbers are there and literally no1curr about this album to the point where ya’ll are screaming wait till B7 lmfao2

thats how easily y’all have given up on this already because you know radio won’t touch this and the streaming numbers don’t lie so it’s DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

I consider myself a huge fan (I have her all solo albums in both physical and digital version and have seen her live 3 times) but I haven’t bought The Gift and I listened to it like twice maybe on Spotify? dead2 Probably most of her fans did the same cause it’s not stricte Beyoncé release that’s why I’m saying we should wait with this convo until B7 not for any other spastic reason you bring up

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

I consider myself a huge fan (I have her all solo albums in both physical and digital version and have seen her live 3 times) but I haven’t bought The Gift and I listened to it like twice maybe on Spotify? dead2 Probably most of her fans did the same cause it’s not stricte Beyoncé release that’s why I’m saying we should wait with this convo until B7 not for any other spastic reason you bring up

Unfortunately little gags has to have something to breath ... wait until Lover comes out all this will be all over again... they think that Ga Ga won an Oscar and she is the best and her declining won’t reach or touch... even if she had it already from ten years right after TFM...

but yeah Ga Ga and little gags won etc etc ...

let them have their 5 minutes of fame and success

18 hours ago, Infrared said:

cool story bro. Imagine have stadiums filled and no one cares to buy your new music. Madonna stans can relate since 2012.

Imagine not having stadiums filled and no one to buy your studio albums 4 years after your debut. Gaga stans can relate since 2013.

UAMcH6S.gif

38 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Imagine not having stadiums filled and no one to buy your studio albums 4 years after your debut. Gaga stans can relate since 2013.

UAMcH6S.gif

dead1dead1dead1 

4 hours ago, Madame X said:

UAMcH6S.gif

This drag would’ve been good had she not done stadiums with Joanne bey7 so I can’t relate 

I think it isn't rocket science though. TLK:TG and EIL are two things the fanbase didn't really ask for and therefore has a majority hanging like "Bey where is your album", because I wouldn't call this her studio album, but a side project like f.e. ASIB was. 

It will probably gain more attention, sales and streams just like the movie will do. I just think that a lot of other fandoms should be quiet considering the clown will come back to bite. 

Bey probably won't top her ST & Lemonade success or hype and a small decline will be real, but she'll still pull numbers and box scores other faves' wished they would have. But then again, who needs sales and $ when the acclaim and respect is there? 

50 minutes ago, Infrared said:

This drag would’ve been good had she not done stadiums with Joanne bey7 so I can’t relate

When you can't fill stadiums you go to arenas i guess. bey7

I’m sorry but just listened to Brown skin girls and Spirit and I’m underwhelmed, especially with Spirit. BSG is cute and has a great message, so I hope it gets more traction that it currently has, but spirit is so generic and the melody isn’t even that great enough to be an anthem like they are going for. Maybe she doesn’t have the sales because the music is like half the quality of Lemonade... Seriously disappointed. um1 I mean Spirit could’ve been Halo 2.0 and become an anthem worthy of association with the Lion King.... but Girl.... um3 

On 7/20/2019 at 5:17 PM, Manel said:

Gaga and Rih stans trashtalking Beyoncé.

I guess y'all really bored since both of your faves have decided to start selling make up so they don't have to see your pressed asses in person.

What really impresses me is how Gaga stans are now claiming Joanne and acting like y'all have been always loyal to her and her artistry like if y'all didn't drag Gag's dead aunt through the mud because Gaga chose not to do the generic pop music y'all wanted. Yes, Beyoncé ain't doing big numbers with TLK:TG and neither did she with EIL (or 4), but what y'all know is that we spend our money to watch her live. Because them physical sales might have been declining but her touring numbers have been consistent even after updating to STADIUMS. Something both of your "impactful" faves can't say.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.

My next one will be special for Monsters: "Not judging other faves for talking about their marital issues through music when mine cancelled an engagement to boost sales".

UAMcH6S.gif

this clock clap3 

She flopped with Dreamgirls and went on to slay with her solo career.

P!nk flopped with You + Me (she couldn't even hit #1 in Australia even though she's easily the biggest act of all time there)

Rihanna flopped with Home soundtrack + that Sledgehammer song lol.

No one was expecting Bey to trump the most iconic Disney film ever, you guys were just deceived by ATRL stans. mad12 The truth is that people want to watch this film for nostalgia reasons and nostalgia reasons only, a Bey association was never in the forefront of anybody's mind.

The monsters really became brave after ASIB. If Gaga's solo projects continue to be as mediocre as her previous ones then you're in for a very rude awakening. Lol. It would be funny to see the GP have that "oh wow, she actually ain't shit" realization that we all ex-stans had a few years ago now that she has mass attention. bey11

It’s an album to complement a movie

plus its an album that alienates the General Public cause it’s directed to her black audiences. 

At least thats my take. Regardless, Beyoncé doesn’t need mainstream success anymore. 🤷🏾‍♂️

On 7/21/2019 at 10:36 PM, Luca said:

I think it isn't rocket science though. TLK:TG and EIL are two things the fanbase didn't really ask for and therefore has a majority hanging like "Bey where is your album", because I wouldn't call this her studio album, but a side project like f.e. ASIB was. 

It will probably gain more attention, sales and streams just like the movie will do. I just think that a lot of other fandoms should be quiet considering the clown will come back to bite. 

Bey probably won't top her ST & Lemonade success or hype and a small decline will be real, but she'll still pull numbers and box scores other faves' wished they would have. But then again, who needs sales and $ when the acclaim and respect is there? 

ASIB was not a side project dead2 

Studio albums are not the only "main" projects dead2 

17 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

ASIB was not a side project dead2 

Studio albums are not the only "main" projects dead2 

Doesn't change anything about what I said. jj4

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.