Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

What is going ON?!

What is happening to the music industry?

yHP6tid.png

After I saw that Beyonce's The Gift is about to sell 70k in its first week, I HAVE TO do a rant.

I mean, Gaga (rotting in Vegas) and Rihanna are AVON ladies now, Beyonce underperforming for 3 great albums straight, Kesha is nowhere to be found, Katy is releasing PRISM/Witness rejects, Taylor Swift is singing about how spelling in French is fun in her new KidzBop tunes, Christina being a lazy ass who doesn't put effort since 2010 in anything she does as usual, Cardi underperforming for her standards, Nicki being a whole mess, Britney is a trainer/bodybuilder as of 2017, Lana trolling with us with the album release date. I mean, what is left for us to stan these dusty ass old hags? I'm this close to unstanning some of them (looking at you fad, xtina and miss katheryn)

eeK5VUX.png

The only ones that continuously snap with their projects lately are Madge and Mariah and they get paid dust because of ageism?!

ht0f2sY.png

I WILL NOT HAVE IT! Should we just unstan?

1 minute ago, RED ANGELO said:

LOL Im pretty sure millionaires like Beyonce, Xtina, Britney etc. is so depressed and cant sleep at night because their albums flopped rih6

Stans don't care about their fave's money, it's not like they're paying our bills lol rih6 We want music rih6

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Stans don't care about their fave's money, it's not like they're paying our bills lol rih6 We want music rih6

I got my new Bey music and Im enjoying it, lol I never let anyone's opinion affect my own. rih6 

Im making dollars while enjoying my faves album/s at the same time... rih6

Its a win win situation for me to be honest.. only losers would think otherwise. rih6

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Gaga? Yes rih6 She and her three-products "beauty line" can go ROT rih6

I've unstanned her since Enigma begun sis where you been? rih6 I hope it flops for filth so she knows what her ass should be doing instead rih6

Ariana Grande Butera is not only experiencing her biggest era to date, but also has created some of her best music as well. I know it’s very hard for a lot of pop forum gays and hags to let go of the past (their refusal to accept streaming in 2019 and their instant hate for any new girl for example) but it’s time y’all venture out a bit. I’m finding some of my favorite songs outside of the FOTP faves, especially in kpop girls and girl groups. You’ll soon forget about the dusty old girls in the OP soon enough once you do decide to venture into present day and the wait for their next projects become a lot more bearable. xx

14 minutes ago, Venom said:

Is it crack? Is that what you smoke? You smoke crack?

4, ST and Lemonade are 3 great albums. I see no lies in the OP clap3 

10 minutes ago, Divine said:

Ariana Grande Butera is not only experiencing her biggest era to date, but also has created some of her best music as well. I know it’s very hard for a lot of pop forum gays and hags to let go of the past (their refusal to accept streaming in 2019 and their instant hate for any new girl for example) but it’s time y’all venture out a bit. I’m finding some of my favorite songs outside of the FOTP faves, especially in kpop girls and girl groups. You’ll soon forget about the dusty old girls in the OP soon enough once you do decide to venture into present day and the wait for their next projects become a lot more bearable. xx

I'm gonna pass on that one

200w.gif

2 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

I'm gonna pass on that one

200w.gif

Prove my point a bit sis. Enjoy rotting away wondering why all of the old pop girls continue to let you down while the rest of us eat!

200w.gif

1 minute ago, Luca said:

Y'all are tired of pop music but don't even put effort into checking out new music and expanding your music taste.. lol3

READ THE GIRLS!!!!

28 minutes ago, Venom said:

Is it crack? Is that what you smoke? You smoke crack?

Looking at that signature you probably do.

moo13

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.