Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

What is going ON?!

3 minutes ago, Venom said:

I stan culture and people who write their own music (excluding Britney)

200w.gif

So... you use that "writes their own music" bar when it's convenient to you so you can feel better about yourself.

Eject reject with your wack ass and maybe stan some common sense.

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Eat ramen noodles

200w.gif

Happily, however I don’t want to deplete Brooke Candy’s pantry like that. Lord knows that’s all she can afford with your sole streams.

200w.gif 

1 minute ago, Phoebe said:

K-Pop stans talking about eating...

200w.gif

There’s hundreds of videos of gen 3 and 4 kpop idols stuffing their faces with the best korean cuisine. Yet another example of you living in the past.

200w.gif

1 minute ago, Divine said:

Happily, however I don’t want to deplete Brooke Candy’s pantry like that. Lord knows that’s all she can afford with your sole streams.

200w.gif 

Dont know what an indie rapper has to do with major pop girls topic, but can you come up with something else?

200w.gif

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Dont know what an indie rapper has to do with major pop girls topic, but can you come up with something else?

200w.gif

Don’t know what ramen had to do with pop girls and the current music climate either but that didn’t stop you from popping in to post that. Carry on now FOTP user Freaky Prince.

200w.gif

4 minutes ago, Divine said:

There’s hundreds of videos of gen 3 and 4 kpop idols stuffing their faces with the best korean cuisine. Yet another example of you living in the past.

200w.gif

5 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

maybe if y'all stanned

200w.webp

2 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

200w.webp

yes Twice yes queens of eating! I know you’re trying REALLY hard to deflect since you have zero counter argument to my point on page one, but keep trying. And try to not use outdated and mostly nonexistent rules in kpop because that just adds to the point that you’re living in the past sus. Too da loo for now.

200w.gif

6 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

200w.webp

so anyways

2 minutes ago, Gravity said:

The kpop stans in this thread getting brave with their kids bop songs brit5 Go back to the kpop thread hole y'all hibernate in. 

maybe if y'all stanned [2]

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.