Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

What is going ON?!

8 minutes ago, tomás said:

beyoncé's album is an african music soundtrack... did you expect it to sell extraordinarily?

Oh please. The album is first and foremost hip hop and dancehall. Not yall coming with these lame excuses. She was terrible in the movie and ever since they can't fake TIDAL streams anymore, she's flopping. It's simple as that.

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Oh please. The album is first and foremost hip hop and dancehall. Not yall coming with these lame excuses. She was terrible in the movie and ever since they can't fake TIDAL streams anymore, she's flopping. It's simple as that.

Tee 

On 7/20/2019 at 4:03 PM, Simón. said:

I don’t know why you would mention Kesha when she is such a one hit wonder. She shouldn’t be mentioned along with the other great names (except nicki lol)

I mean I'm far from a Kesha die hard but the woman's had 7 top 10 hits, 4 of which were top 5, and 2 of which were #1. So I wouldn't call her a one hit wonder. 

16 hours ago, Madonna said:

Yeah, definitely an album full of trendy bops

ok I understand where you come from but there is so much great music since streaming era. even though i have a on going hate/love relationship with it, we got so much good with it, and it's so easy to explore. for all you lazy pop hags, here are some underrated bops, some hidden gems too less gays know about and cute calm songs at the end ok now stop crying, thanks

On 7/20/2019 at 4:14 PM, Gravity said:

I mean it's pretty much been over for the pop girls since 2016.

Also I wouldn't fret much about Beyonce doing 70k. It's a boring soundtrack album that no one cares about. 

its not the actual soundtrack. its inspired by the soundtrack fall8 

On 7/24/2019 at 9:29 PM, Chris Morlock said:

its not the actual soundtrack. its inspired by the soundtrack fall8 

Not the first time Beyoncé has been "inspired" by somebody else tea2

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.