Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

What is going ON?!

6 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Kai avi rip4 

OT kpop slay western pop shit

Yes bitch Kai avi cuz I stan only the best 

6 minutes ago, Divine said:

yes Twice yes queens of eating! I know you’re trying REALLY hard to deflect since you have zero counter argument to my point on page one, but keep trying. And try to not use outdated and mostly nonexistent rules in kpop because that just adds to the point that you’re living in the past sus. Too da loo for now.

200w.gif

They stuff their faces with food on camera cuz off it they are forced on water diets that make them faint. Don't try it. I've stanned this shit more than enough to know all about this industry.

Outdated and nonexistent rules. rip4 Sis that's what they want you to think. They've gotten better at hiding it.

1 minute ago, Gravity said:

They stuff their faces with food on camera cuz off it they are forced on water diets that make them faint. Don't try it. I've stanned this shit more than enough to know all about this industry 

omg I didn’t know you were JYP himself?? you must be in order to know their diet plan to a T! tell Sana and Yeji I said hi

200w.gif

8 minutes ago, Gravity said:

The kpop stans in this thread getting brave with their kids bop songs brit5 Go back to the kpop thread hole y'all hibernate in. 

bitch your avi has a whole kpop idol in it, shut your dumb ass up. rip4 

Just now, Maraj said:

bitch your avi has a whole kpop idol in it, shut your dumb ass up. rip4 

Yes the kpop idol who actually doesn't make kids bops and is carrying the whole kpop industry on their back.

At least I don't advertise this shit and act like kpop is some holy superior genre when its actually western pop from a few years.

Oh no! Kpop is just Western pop from a few years back! How DARE they do the sound that we so desperately would love our own faves to do now instead of the utter crap they are pulling out!

2 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Yes the kpop idol who actually doesn't make kids bops and is carrying the whole kpop industry on their back.

At least I don't advertise this shit and act like kpop is some holy superior genre when its actually western pop from a few years.

aw that’s cute. you still got a kpop avi dummy. 

If kpop was just western pop from a few years ago, then FOTP really has no excuse to not stan, no? That’s the sound they desperately want back and years they refuse to leave so it only makes sense

giphy.gif

And omg kpop is just pop the west did years ago, the reason we don't stan because it's a horrible knockoff and the kpop groups literally are just a bunch of clones with different hairstyles. No personality, originality, talent etc. Pure trash tay2 Let's just face modern pop is dead

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.