Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jrdn

Most annoying?

Who do you think is the most irritating/least likeable out of these pop 'artists'.  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who's the most annoying?

• Ashanti (Jennifer Lopez)
    • Demi Loathato
    • M&M
    • Cacki Bee
    • Dinki GarageBand
    • Ed She Ran

2 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Nicki is a literally pedo supporter dead1

Cardi literally drugged and robbed Men. Get off your delusional high horse.

You can't excuse what Cardi has done simply be stating what someone else did. Go to a court, and say what you're saying... you won't get far! 

6 minutes ago, Venom said:

Nicki and Cardi continue to be equally problematic and annoying #EndVeiledColorism kylie6

sips tea

5 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Cardi literally drugged and robbed Men. Get off your delusional high horse.

You can't excuse what Cardi has done simply be stating what someone else did. Go to a court, and say what you're saying... you won't get far! 

Let’s see what Cardi said: I never harmed anybody OR PUT NOBODY IN DANGER. It’s a lot of sh*ts that happens in the nightlife. It’s a lot of time(s) a girl can end up in a situation and get rape(d), robbed, or kill(ed). I let people go with this narrative of me for a long time. Not once did I say I put sh*t inside n***as drinks. I NEVER did that. These n***as use to get drunk, smoke maa weed party an hard and passed out. Never did I force n***as to come with me nowhere. Never did I f*ck nobody. These Meb [sic] used to disgust me sooo for the fact people keep calling me a rapist when I didn’t even kiss these men it’s so crazy to me.”

its true that Cardi is not your privileged girl like Mariah, but oh well, don’t come here putting nicki who bailed out a pedo and is dating a literal murderer on the same stage. 

18 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Let’s see what Cardi said: I never harmed anybody OR PUT NOBODY IN DANGER. It’s a lot of sh*ts that happens in the nightlife. It’s a lot of time(s) a girl can end up in a situation and get rape(d), robbed, or kill(ed). I let people go with this narrative of me for a long time. Not once did I say I put sh*t inside n***as drinks. I NEVER did that. These n***as use to get drunk, smoke maa weed party an hard and passed out. Never did I force n***as to come with me nowhere. Never did I f*ck nobody. These Meb [sic] used to disgust me sooo for the fact people keep calling me a rapist when I didn’t even kiss these men it’s so crazy to me.”

“Ni**as must have forgotten the shit that I did to motherfucking survive,” she says in the video. “Like, I had to go strip. I had to go, ‘Oh yeah, you want to fuck me? Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go to this hotel,’ and I’d drug ni**as up, and I’d rob them. That’s what I used to do! Nothing was motherfucking handed to me, my ni**a. Nothing.”

1 hour ago, Simón. said:

its true that Cardi is not your privileged girl like Mariah, but oh well, don’t come here putting nicki who bailed out a pedo and is dating a literal murderer on the same stage. 

Mariah isn't privileged, she had a very hard childhood and was very poor. 

And you're totally missing my point which was that you can't excuse what Cardi has done simply because Nick has done something similar/worse.

6 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

And you're totally missing my point which was that you can't excuse what Cardi has done simply because Nick has done something similar/worse.

brit9

5 hours ago, Madonna said:

Don't @ me, I don't like you.

4 hours ago, Manel said:

Sis be going on never-ending rants because a wack ass blog said some random shit and it's pretty annoying.

This is the only thing holding me back from being a stan of hers, her and Nicki both do the same shit once they stop doing this and learn to shut the hell up sometimes I'll be on board. Until then I will be stanning and supporting my good sis Megan. 

1 minute ago, Maraj said:

This is the only thing holding me back from being a stan of hers, her and Nicki both do the same shit once they stop doing this and learn to shut the hell up sometimes I'll be on board. Until then I will be stanning and supporting my good sis Megan. 

Ugh remember when Nicki dragged that girl for a DM? A whole mess.

Stan Megan because she's what's next. The HOT GIRL. We're all Hotties.

Just now, Manel said:

Megan Trainer? I thought ha career was over. 

1 minute ago, Manel said:

Oh I remember and that girl (who blocked me for laughing btw lmao) deserved it w/ her pressed ass and she STILL pressed about it too. 

Oh girl I've been a Meg fan since 2017, I'm so glad people are starting to recognize my sis. It's about time. giveup1 

7 minutes ago, Maraj said:

I'm so serious lmaooo don't be @'ing me like we're friends or something. I can't stand most of this forum dead2 

Thanx hun xoxox ily2

The most annoying is Ed for me. Nicki is problematic but at least she brings the kiis with her antics. Granted we're laughing AT her, not with her. But still. Cardi is fine. JLo isn't even on anyone's radar in 2019. Demi is stupid and inserts herself into drama then gets attacked and announces her next social media break but at least her recent music has been a slay so she's forgiven. Ed bothers me so much. From his music to his personality to his face. Look at any recent interview of his and you can tell he has a god complex despite making easily digestible pop music with shallow, low key misogynistic lyrics. I can't wait for that cross eyed toad to finally be GONE from pop culture entirely.

1 hour ago, Maraj said:

Oh I remember and that girl (who blocked me for laughing btw lmao) deserved it w/ her pressed ass and she STILL pressed about it too. 

Oh girl I've been a Meg fan since 2017, I'm so glad people are starting to recognize my sis. It's about time. giveup1 

I've stanned her since 2016 when she did this freestyle at the Houston VS Dallas Cypher:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.