Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Beyoncé

Is this the best live version of BTDYK?

I mean just look at it

The costumes cry7

The vocals cry7

The dancers cry7

The audience cry7

THE REMIX THAT WE STILL DON'T HAVE THE STUDIO VERSION OF alex1 #steveandersonhatesgays

I think this by far the best live version of Better the Devil You Know she has ever done throughout her entire career. It's certainly the only live version that matches up to the energy of the original recording.

This is the one that does it for me

Also I realized the studio version of this version uses a piece in the intro that ended up not being used live - But WAS used in the Les Folies version

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Also I realized the studio version of this version uses a piece in the intro that ended up not being used live - But WAS used in the Les Folies version

I love this projection sia1 Sierpinski's Triangle, Legend of Zelda, Illuminati, etc queen sia1

Anyways I think the version I really like is the Golden Tour version kylie11 It's still the same base arrangement that's been used since Fever but it feels more lush and full kylie11

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.