Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Did your parents stan Kylie?

Did your mum or dad stan Kylie at least once in their glory days? mad1

or did they stan other pop girl? gaga6

My mum lowkey stanned ha during her PWL days. I think she stopped stanning anyone when she had me tbh gaga14

We still watch some of her concert DVDs on weekends thobey6

My mom knew Kylie from Neighbours

And of course she remembers The Locomotion and I Should Be So Lucky

She left England to come to Canada in 1986 before Kylie blew up in the UK so like many Canadians a huge chunk of her career is missing for ha

But it was when CGYOOMH blew up my mom introduced me to her by showing me the video kylie6 It was my moms fave song at the time

She also told me once that she used I Feel For You as an alarm clock for a time fall8

My stepdad works for Warner Music - So he is pretty familiar with her

I remember he had a copy of Body Language at his desk when I visited his work back in like 2004 kylie4

My biological dad likes some songs but I know he thinks shes super hot so he stans for that reason - He went and saw her when she came here in 2009

And as for my stepmom - Well she lived in England until 2013 so of course she knows Kylie but she certainly isnt a stan

My Mum was always a huge Kylie fan and she pretty much knows most of her back catalogue

and then there’s my Dad who pretends he doesn’t really like her but still sings along everytime one of her songs comes on eve1

my mum stans Kylie hardcore with me and I’ve been to see Kylie with her twice now kylie3taste runs in the familykylie3

She led me to believe for years she had produced a proper publicised remix of Come Into My World and I stanned her so hard for it...

her favourite songs are Light Years and Breathe... yeah I don’t know a better woman 

14 minutes ago, Liquid Love said:

my mum stans Kylie hardcore with me and I’ve been to see Kylie with her twice now kylie3taste runs in the familykylie3

She led me to believe for years she had produced a proper publicised remix of Come Into My World and I stanned her so hard for it...

her favourite songs are Light Years and Breathe... yeah I don’t know a better woman 

Your mom has impeccable taste kylie11

19 minutes ago, Liquid Love said:

bbE4yAf.gif

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.