Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Atlantis Princess

Britney attends the Once Upon A Time In Hollywood Premiere

2 hours ago, Gravity said:

britney-spears-and-sam-asghari-attend-sobritney-spears-attends-the-sony-pictures

They both look so good! antm1 Look at Britney going out of her house *gym gaga11

I had to correct your sentence.

OT: They look really good and she looks really happy.

5 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

So glad she's happy, but whoever does her hair and makeup really needs to get it together, she could be so much more beautiful if they knew what they were doing brit15

She does it herself sis rip4

I think she said she can't stand being in the makeup chair and being touched by strangers. She gets it right from time to time but I hate she doesn't include any foundation or concealer in her routine since you can see the skin imperfections more easily. 

Imagine if she had professional make up done rip2 But I like she's one of the few celebrities who doesn't wear that much makeup, it makes her more human and relatable and she still manages to look gorgeous yas1

22 minutes ago, Gravity said:

She does it herself sis rip4

I think she said she can't stand being in the makeup chair and being touched by strangers. She gets it right from time to time but I hate she doesn't include any foundation or concealer in her routine since you can see the skin imperfections more easily. 

Imagine if she had professional make up done rip2 But I like she's one of the few celebrities who doesn't wear that much makeup, it makes her more human and relatable and she still manages to look gorgeous yas1

Ik she does her eye makeup by herself cuz she looks like a raccoon, but her own hair for a red carpet? brit15

But I agree, I guess it does make her more natural, she's never really been a fashion girl i guess but that's okay giveup1

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.