Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

Xtincta lost ha voice

20 minutes ago, Russian Roulette said:

i opened it on high volume and headphones on, my ears are ringing

warn people, fuck

You should know that by now when it comes to Xtina moo1 

3 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Actually sounds quite good, i question whether it's live though as that opening note she has had a tendency in the past to lip. 

I've been to 2 different shows and they both sounded differently Zy4guVC.gif

7 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Imagine this against Mariah’s whisper ny4 

@I Brings That Levity See your way out ny12 

Bitch, take several seats. Perhaps you need to get your eyes tested as this thread is about Xtina not Mariah. 

Anyway there's difference between singing and shouting. As i said she actually sounds good here. It just made me question whether it was live as it's quite a high belt for her. 

8 hours ago, Ariana said:

I've been to 2 different shows and they both sounded differently Zy4guVC.gif

It's entirely possible she has multiple recordings (if it is lipped) Mariah and Celine do this. I'm not saying it's not live, i just have my suspicions it's not. 

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Bitch, take several seats. Perhaps you need to get your eyes tested as this thread is about Xtina not Mariah. 

Anyway there's difference between singing and shouting. As i said she actually sounds good here. It just made me question whether it was live as it's quite a high belt for her. 

It's entirely possible she has multiple recordings (if it is lipped) Mariah and Celine do this. I'm not saying it's not live, i just have my suspicions it's not. 

I'm not that active on FOTP but  I know you're a Xtina hater, so as a full time hater I'm pretty sure you know that Xtina doesn't know how to lipsync to save her life, and it always shows.

The only note she lipsyncs is the Candyman one, she ain't Mariah or Celine to rerecord a note for every tour, she either uses the same recording from 2007 or just dodges the note, sit down ny14 

30 minutes ago, Philip said:

I'm not that active on FOTP but  I know you're a Xtina hater, so as a full time hater I'm pretty sure you know that Xtina doesn't know how to lipsync to save her life, and it always shows.

The only note she lipsyncs is the Candyman one, she ain't Mariah or Celine to rerecord a note for every tour, she either uses the same recording from 2007 or just dodges the note, sit down ny14 

I'm not an Xtina hater, actually check my last FM sis it'll show you she's one of my most listened to artists. 

7 hours ago, Hylia said:

OMG dead1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.