Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Philip

Xtincta lost ha voice

1 hour ago, BlancLover said:

And yet this woman did a motown tribute when they could've easily given it to other Jennifer. 

Jennifer Hudson. 

Her thing is something different. The fact they clapped at the end too.

10 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

i saw her live this tour she was amazin 

I hope you're talking about Xtina and not that crusty old Ashanti wannabe. 

There's something in her singing technique when she belts notes like this that makes it just noisy and strident to me, idk. But it's nice that she can still do this whatever she's known for 

20 hours ago, Onyx said:

There's something in her singing technique when she belts notes like this that makes it just noisy and strident to me, idk. But it's nice that she can still do this whatever she's known for 

Not a stan of a "performer" who doesn't even SING criticizing the singing techniques of others. The world is a funny place. ny4 

On 7/27/2019 at 10:16 PM, Agugaga said:

Not a stan of a "performer" who doesn't even SING criticizing the singing techniques of others. The world is a funny place. ny4 

Christina's technique gets usually criticized though, look it up. 

And anyways I just think it's strident, that's called having an opinion and doesn't have anything to do with my fave hay1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.