Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

nosweetdream

Who was your 1st concert and what was it like?

My 1st concert was Fall Out Boy at MSG on their Wintour is Coming tour that they did with PVRIS and AWOLNATION in 2016. I went with a friend of mine and her mom to see them. It took us so long to get there tho, sksksk. My parents had to drive me to my friends house, her mom had to drive us all the way to a train station in New Jersey just so we could take the closest train to NYC and it took us like an hour and half or 2 hours to get there. My friend wanted to bring a poster that she made for the show, but we couldn’t bring it in (rip),  we couldn’t make a pit stop to eat, so we just ate the off brand pizza that the venue sells. We didn’t go in until AWOLNATION played because I was nervous that it was too loud so I asked for a pair of earplugs (even though I brought a pair with me) just in case. I did hear PVRIS playing though and they were really good. AWOLNATION was good too. FOB was great of course, considering it was their tour. I had a really fun time and even though I’m not a fan anymore, it’s still a concert that I can look back on and say “That was a really great day in my life”. Also, that’s the only concert I’ve been to since 😅I would say I feel embarrassed about it, but it’s not that bad. I’m sure there other members on this forum who can relate to a one concert experience, whether they enjoyed it or not. I really would like to go to more concerts in the future and I’m planning and hoping to, depending on the artist I wanna see and how much it will cost. Sorry for the long story and venting, but I wanna hear from you guys. Who was your 1st concert and how was the experience? 

Born This Way Ball Brisbane June 13 - Everything I imagined it would be. I can't remember much of it because I was so young but still the best concert I've been to and one of the best tours of all time periyacht

AvbTjLBCAAAWmHv?format=jpg&name=medium

Lmy first concert was Steps Greatest Hits Tour in 2001 dead2

They were incredible, so slick and professional, however.... After several times in the show saying they weren't going to break up they did 11 days later... The day after Xmas. 

I will never experience heartache like that again... 

Natasha Bedingfield back in 2003 demi1 she was so good but the venue has really high steep seating where we were I was terrified lmaooo

my first concert that I paid for myself was Beyoncé back in 2013, followed by P!nk and Rihanna the same year. An experience!!!

Beyoncé (I Am... World Tour) back in 2009.

I had a panic attack because at the time I suffered from undiagnosed agoraphobia. When I entered the arena the floor area wasn't even close to half capacity so I positioned myself really close to the small stage that was in the center of the arena. And without realizing it, half an our later I was surrounded by a shit ton of drunk people that would push me constantly against the barrier. Gladly a girl saw me sobbing and pulled me to the side and helped me calm down.

After that I really enjoyed the concert. One of her best concerts tbh

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.