Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Daenerys

Euphoria

On 7/28/2019 at 8:27 PM, nosweetdream said:

thoughts on the new episode? I liked it, but I wanna hear from you guys first. 

LOVED IT! i think it might be my favorite of the season so far! Jules at the club and hallucinating about Nate was so beautifully shot and done giveup1

the Detective Bennett sequence was amazing too and had me screaming dead1

So sad that the next episode is the finale giveup1

What about you? Who are your fave characters?!

2 hours ago, Daenerys said:

LOVED IT! i think it might be my favorite of the season so far! Jules at the club and hallucinating about Nate was so beautifully shot and done giveup1

the Detective Bennett sequence was amazing too and had me screaming dead1

So sad that the next episode is the finale giveup1

What about you? Who are your fave characters?!

I really liked it! I loved the club scene with Jules, especially when the hallucinations she was with Rue and Nate. 

Detective Bennett scene was hilarious and further proves how good Zendaya is on this show. 

I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite episode this season, cause Shook Ones Pt II is still my favorite in my heart. I mean that entire episode took place at a carnival in a single night. can you say... best episode of the seasonaric? giveup1

I’m with you too, i’m sad that the finale is the last episode of the season, but I’m so excited! slaycat

i binged this the last week!

it's just so well shot. outfuckingstanding. also the soundtrack was probably my 2nd favorite thing of all this after the cinematography. LABRINTH FUCKING DID THAT.

6 hours ago, Avatar said:

Best character on the show PERIAT! Whew what a SHOW! Only one character I despise (Nate)! 

Oh bitch we ALL hate Nate..... I really hope they kill him on a later season he's too important right now to get rid of sadly.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.