Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Divine

RUMOR: Ariana releasing new song next week

Mr. S from ATRL, who has leaked a lot of correct pop girl release info such as Taylor and the Charlie's Angels collab, teased last night that Ariana would be releasing a new single single net week with a duo collab and its starting to make the rounds on twitter.

The duo is most likely Social House so I'm not getting my hopes too high in both star studded collab or chart success. rip4 

16 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

The question is for what song she and Hannah are making a video then oprah12 

Probably the collab. They already filmed the one for Charlie's Angels and some guy revealed he set dressed a mansion full of roses and flowers for a new video of Ariana's coming out soon and that fits perfectly with this photo. The timeline fits as well. It also helps to assume Miss Hannah directs every video of Ariana's too ddd

10 minutes ago, Divine said:

Probably the collab. They already filmed the one for Charlie's Angels and some guy revealed he set dressed a mansion full of roses and flowers for a new video of Ariana's coming out soon and that fits perfectly with this photo. The timeline fits as well. It also helps to assume Miss Hannah directs every video of Ariana's too ddd

A masterpiece is on the way clap3 

7 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I’ve noticed a lot of stans aren’t happy that it’s Social House, do they suck or something?

I think it’s Scooter’s decision. He just wants to promote them and stans are not having it since most of them don’t like him 

Just now, Urbanov said:

I think it’s Scooter’s decision. He just wants to promote them and stans are not having it since most of them don’t like him

#IStandWithArianators then! brit15 

1 hour ago, Hylia said:

I’ve noticed a lot of stans aren’t happy that it’s Social House, do they suck or something?

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

This for the most part. Some of their songs are pretty cute (I personally enjoy Haunt You and Tropical Rain) but this just feels like Ariana doing some charity work to boost their career. Also stemming from the fact that there have been rumors that Ariana and Mikey (the member sitting on the couch with her in the above Instagram pic) are dating so it just seems very PR driven. We were also just looking forward to either another solo smash or at least a super star/A list collab.

Keeping an open mind though!

1 hour ago, Dr. Slay said:

Sis needs to take a break when the tours over mad5

I think that if music is that therapeutic to her she could keep releasing songs just for fun and maybe even videos like Monopoly.

What I truly see is that she should take a break from touring, because as much as she loves seeing her fans touring is such a personal sacrifice (she basically has no personal and stable life).

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.