Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kuba

Katy Perry | Small Talk | August 9th, 2019

9 minutes ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

Why is this person giving so much info...can't they get into trouble for this...

I ain't believing nothing until it's actually confirmed by Katy herself not some random on some forum.

I mean, that’s your choice if you don’t wanna believe someone that’s completely reliable

9 hours ago, Kuba said:

Produced by Charlie Puth

9 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

Charlie Puth?! Yes, please!!

9 hours ago, Shane said:

CHARLIE PUTH cry3

oh shes not foolin around this is gonna smash alex1

that republican that stans Dr. Luke? no thanks! alex1 

3 hours ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

Why is this person giving so much info...can't they get into trouble for this...

I ain't believing nothing until it's actually confirmed by Katy herself not some random on some forum.

I’ve seen you saying the exact same thing on ATRL. Why are you so against believing this guy when he clearly knows more than you ever will? Everything he’s revealed in the past was 100% accurate, so that’s why we believe him rip4 

He literally revealed the title and date for NRO, Taylor’s ME! and YNTCD, Miley’s EP, gave accurate descriptions of many albums pre-release (most notably TUN), and much more that I can’t even remember fall8 

Anyway, I’m kinda excited for this after NRO and I’m sure the video will be good. Not sure how I feel about Puth (he’s very hit or miss) but I doubt it will sound like any of his personal work.

A few insiders are saying the new song will be a Taylor collab (from Katy’s project) but they don’t really have any credibility and I doubt that’s true. Hopefully Mr. S confirms. I hope it really is solo Katy since their voices wouldn’t mesh well and pop girl collabs are tired dead2 

Katy herself said that there is no album and already confirmed Harelys in Hawaii is coming soon. She wants to release stand alone singles.

I dont believe "Mr S", we'll see when it comes out but I doubt its produced by Charlie Puth

Imagine accurately describing an album, constantly giving accurate information regarding singles, their release dates, their sounds, their titles, etc and that STILL not being enough for people laughcry1 

On 7/28/2019 at 9:43 AM, Craigg said:

Katy herself said that there is no album and already confirmed Harelys in Hawaii is coming soon. She wants to release stand alone singles.

I dont believe "Mr S", we'll see when it comes out but I doubt its produced by Charlie Puth

Mr. S revealed the title was Small Talk a few days ago and Charlie Puth literally confirmed the song title, asking how they knew it already when a fan brought it up on a live video (because of Mr S)... so he was right and it’s definitely produced by CP jj3 

8 hours ago, Taylor said:

Mr. S revealed the title was Small Talk a few days ago and Charlie Puth literally confirmed the song title, asking how they knew it already when a fan brought it up on a live video (because of Mr S)... so he was right and it’s definitely produced by CP jj3 

But we dont know for sure that its linked to Katy... it could be Charlies new singlekaty4

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.