Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kuba

Katy Perry | Small Talk | August 9th, 2019

1 hour ago, Kuba said:

I like how it's in the vein of Never Really Over. Hope it's a success for ha

not people STILL doubting mr s dead1

Is there still no album? Since these two songs sound similar I'm hoping for an album cry0

Finally Keti releases singles produced by other people and not just Luke/Max Martin.

I'm glad Kesha ended this hole Luke situation, even though he and Katy were, unfortunately, a dream team I was sick of his songs getting released only.

Now it seems like they finally rebrand Katy, an opportunity missed with Witness and I'm still fuming at Capitol for this but ok. 

I love her new, clean image and the new snippet sounds cute, kinda like Animal Crossing Music lol.

Yet I hope she will release "fuck you" song for everybody who hated her because of short hair, I need Rockty back

17 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Is there still no album? Since these two songs sound similar I'm hoping for an album cry0

I wouldn't really listen to her "no album" claims, she definitely has something up her sleeve. I think they're just adapting to the streaming era with these regular releases and they'll pull a Dua Lipa, but actually planned. sia1 

But even generally speaking, she seems to have a continuous aesthetic and theme for these singles. She wouldn't really do that if it wasn't gonna tie into something towards the end! 

Just now, Kuba said:

I wouldn't really listen to her "no album" claims, she definitely has something up her sleeve. I think they're just adapting to the streaming era with these regular releases to pull a Dua Lipa, but actually planned. sia1

But even generally speaking, she seems to have a continuous aesthetic and theme for these singles. She wouldn't really do that if it wasn't gonna tie into something towards the end! 

What is dua doing now? mad5

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

What is dua doing now? mad5

Oh nothing, she just released a handful of singles before her album which helped make it a streaming monster and gave it a lot of longevity. Artists are struggling to make post album singles happen nnn 

1 hour ago, Kuba said:

I wouldn't really listen to her "no album" claims, she definitely has something up her sleeve. I think they're just adapting to the streaming era with these regular releases and they'll pull a Dua Lipa, but actually planned. sia1 

That's what I've been thinking! These are sounding like her most cohesive combo of singles...ever? I just can't believe her saying that there isn't an album planned lmao. These would fit so well together, musically, visually AND lyrically!

51 minutes ago, California boy said:

"#SmallTalk" — Spotify Playlists:

#1. Today's Top Hits

#1. New Music Friday US

#1. New Music Friday Italy

#1. New Music Friday AU & NZ

#1. New Music Friday UK

#2. Pop Rising

#3. New Music Friday Canada

#3. Hot Hits Canada

#3. Teen Party

#4. Hot Hits Australia