Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Christina Milian Pregnant with Second Child; First with M. Pokora

Recommended Posts

Madonna    39,413
3 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

I guess he must have dipped it low nicki5

I- jj4 

This came up just after I mentioned her only hit in the 2000s megarate thread. MY MIND!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Modern Woman    11,545
20 hours ago, Madonna said:

I- jj4 

This came up just after I mentioned her only hit in the 2000s megarate thread. MY MIND!

Sis why did you have to do AM to PM so dirty? jj4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna    39,413
2 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

Sis why did you have to do AM to PM so dirty? jj4 

Her local UK Hits don't count, to be honest. When You Look at Me and Dip It Low are her only singles that could be considered international hits.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruthless Love    3,248
51 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Her local UK Hits don't count, to be honest. When You Look at Me and Dip It Low are her only singles that could be considered international hits.

Title Year Peak chart positions Certifications Album
US
[30]
US Dance
[31]
AUS
[32]
AUT
[33]
GER
[14]
IRE
[34]
NLD
[16]
NZ
[35]
SWE
[36]
SWI
[17]
UK
[18]
"AM to PM" 2001 27 13 25 59 6 8 16 28 3 Christina Milian
"When You Look at Me" 2002 7 13 13 5 3 16 31 3
"Dip It Low"
Solo/(featuring Fabolous or Samy Deluxe)
2004 5 1 31 32 17 11 7 3 30 11 2

julia1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Modern Woman    11,545
21 hours ago, Madonna said:

Her local UK Hits don't count, to be honest. When You Look at Me and Dip It Low are her only singles that could be considered international hits.

AM to PM charted in the US unlike When You Look At Me hottie1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Modern Woman    11,545
20 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:
Title Year Peak chart positions Certifications Album
US
[30]
US Dance
[31]
AUS
[32]
AUT
[33]
GER
[14]
IRE
[34]
NLD
[16]
NZ
[35]
SWE
[36]
SWI
[17]
UK
[18]
"AM to PM" 2001 27 13 25 59 6 8 16 28 3 Christina Milian
"When You Look at Me" 2002 7 13 13 5 3 16 31 3
"Dip It Low"
Solo/(featuring Fabolous or Samy Deluxe)
2004 5 1 31 32 17 11 7 3 30 11 2

julia1

 

Serve ha the receipts whit1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×