Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Gay Icon ends Fatriah once and for all! #TheEvilHasBeenDefeated #OneHomophobicDayIsOver

14 hours ago, Sylk said:

yes we are very upset one of her many many many charting achievements have been broken ugh the abuse use lambily endure amirite @Venus XCX 

Image result for mariah carey atrl gif

Me when I go to snapchat to reply to you

G3k1G9Q.gif

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Michael Jackson Award Sky Ferreira Award BANKS Award Beyonce Award

oprah14 

i also love how you skipped over MCR. and 21P, Halsey etc.  are you a stan? whit1 

Imagine coming for icons Sky or BANKS while stanning… that bebe1 

31 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Nah. ayumi1

It's more like "oh you won your junior championship? That's cute, I won the Olympics." type of analogy. brit7 A member was implying that Madge would wish for that kind of streak when in fact (and that is where my reply comes in) she had an even longer streak of #1's weeks for an album, which is more impressive. Facts are facts. 

The thread was made by a Madonna stan. And it is about a Billboard record. So yeah. The True Blue Album has nothing to do with a Billboard single chart record. 

You are just doing what you typically do. Try to minimize Mariah's achievements. moo5

1 minute ago, light741 said:

The thread was made by a Madonna stan. And it is about a Billboard record. So yeah. The True Blue Album has nothing to do with a Billboard single chart record. 

You are just doing what you typically do. Try to minimize Mariah's achievements. moo5

Welcome back sis oprah7

23 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Honestly I'm sad.

I thought humanity had evolved from turning threads in to Mariah vs Madge wars. 

Mte. I like both Mariah and Madonna, both women have made incredible accomplishments in the music industry that cannot be denied. It's silly to pit them against each other.

20 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Who? bebe1

Actually who tho bebe1

Idk either even after googling bebe1

YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Deezer

All places where you can search for artists you don’t know, but if you couldn’t simply read their Wikipedia pages then I’m not sure how else to help you sweet cheeks bebe1 

10 hours ago, Hylia said:

YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Deezer

All places where you can search for artists you don’t know, but if you couldn’t simply read their Wikipedia pages then I’m not sure how else to help you sweet cheeks bebe1 

well all i can say is that they cant be icons if people havent heard of them bebe1 

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

well all i can say is that they cant be icons if people havent heard of them bebe1 

Because we all use terms like “icon” and “legend” seriously around here? A wall, literally a wall bebe1 

7 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

I'm sure a lot of people have heard Marilyn Trashson's original music. bebe1 

53 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I'm sure a lot of people have heard Marilyn Trashson's original music. bebe1 

Not that I'm backtracking myself, but now that I think about it, really anybody could live life without knowing many legendary artists. jj3

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.