Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

imahunter

BB Hot 100: Spirit OUT

1 hour ago, Beyoncé said:

That's not my point. My point is why do people keep bringing it up as if it means her career is completely finished, why do you people care so much? She probably doesn't look at her Billboard numbers anymore. You people are just too desperate and trying way too damn hard to bring her down all the time and it's boring.

Y'all do the same to our faves... the BeyHive (or some Bey stans) said Gaga would flop before ASIB was released, saying that the movie would not be big and that the soundtrack would flop. Y'all said that the Lion King, as it was supposed to be a bigger movie, would excell and the soundtrack would do amazing. Yet it has had the complete opposite. Gaga had a number one, and Shallow became the most awarded song in history... along with securing Gaga's acclaimed acting dream. The Lion King flopped with critics saying that the mixing was off and anytime Bey was on it took them out of character... and the soundtrack flopped HARD. Spirit barely stayed two weeks in the top 100

If y'all are gonna dish it out on our faves, best believe when your fave flops (like she has been doing for the past year and a bit) we are gonna dish it back to you. Oh but now that we bring up the fact shes flopping its "she doesn't need sales, shes past that". No girl, thats not how it works. Beyoncé is like any other artist... she needs sales. Its why she jumped on Ed Sheeran's dick for a number one

32 minutes ago, Craigg said:

Y'all do the same to our faves... the BeyHive (or some Bey stans) said Gaga would flop before ASIB was released, saying that the movie would not be big and that the soundtrack would flop. Y'all said that the Lion King, as it was supposed to be a bigger movie, would excell and the soundtrack would do amazing. Yet it has had the complete opposite. Gaga had a number one, and Shallow became the most awarded song in history... along with securing Gaga's acclaimed acting dream. The Lion King flopped with critics saying that the mixing was off and anytime Bey was on it took them out of character... and the soundtrack flopped HARD. Spirit barely stayed two weeks in the top 100

If y'all are gonna dish it out on our faves, best believe when your fave flops (like she has been doing for the past year and a bit) we are gonna dish it back to you. Oh but now that we bring up the fact shes flopping its "she doesn't need sales, shes past that". No girl, thats not how it works. Beyoncé is like any other artist... she needs sales. Its why she jumped on Ed Sheeran's dick for a number one

She never made 'Perfect' with Ed because she wanted a number one, she doesn't need to do that, she hasn't spent her career trying to dominate the charts despite what you think. And we don't say these things because we can't deal with it being dished out to us it's because we're sick and tired of people trying to discredit her and saying she's 'cancelled' or whatever when she's doing perfectly fine, I don't know how many times I have to say that she doesn't need chart positions or sales to certify her before the message gets through. Neither of those things matter to her at all but ya'll think they're so important and if a song like 'Old Town Road' can spend 17 weeks on top of the Billboard charts than clearly only mediocre songs are able to stay at the top nowadays. Now you're making up lies by saying her tour didn't sell, her music isn't good, her role in TLK was bad, and that her career is finished. And when did the Beyhive trash A Star Is Born? Fucking lies everywhere. Quit getting mad because your fave will never be able to match up to her.

2 hours ago, Beyoncé said:

She never made 'Perfect' with Ed because she wanted a number one, she doesn't need to do that, she hasn't spent her career trying to dominate the charts despite what you think. And we don't say these things because we can't deal with it being dished out to us it's because we're sick and tired of people trying to discredit her and saying she's 'cancelled' or whatever when she's doing perfectly fine, I don't know how many times I have to say that she doesn't need chart positions or sales to certify her before the message gets through. Neither of those things matter to her at all but ya'll think they're so important and if a song like 'Old Town Road' can spend 17 weeks on top of the Billboard charts than clearly only mediocre songs are able to stay at the top nowadays. Now you're making up lies by saying her tour didn't sell, her music isn't good, her role in TLK was bad, and that her career is finished. And when did the Beyhive trash A Star Is Born? Fucking lies everywhere. Quit getting mad because your fave will never be able to match up to her.

The fact is that Gaga is already on Beyoncé's level rav3  She's done more things in her career in a shorter timespan than Beyonce, both are regarded as grade A vocalists and legends. But the reason why so many people are 'enjoying' this is because our faves have been shat on by the Beyhive for no reason, and now its our turn. So yeah, stay mad that your fave can be matched and she is flopping BIG TIME

As for the Bey stans coming for ASIB...

I can't find the tweets but when I do, I'll let you know

28 minutes ago, Craigg said:

The fact is that Gaga is already on Beyoncé's level rav3  She's done more things in her career in a shorter timespan than Beyonce, both are regarded as grade A vocalists and legends. But the reason why so many people are 'enjoying' this is because our faves have been shat on by the Beyhive for no reason, and now its our turn. So yeah, stay mad that your fave can be matched and she is flopping BIG TIME

As for the Bey stans coming for ASIB...

I can't find the tweets but when I do, I'll let you know

Gaga is on the same level as Beyoncelmfao2ok sis

Gaga burned out faster than you could say peak. Weren't there thread in BGs just last year of people debating why the GP has forgotten her. lmfao2

25 minutes ago, Gravity said:

Gaga is on the same level as Beyoncelmfao2ok sis

Gaga burned out faster than you could say peak. Weren't there thread in BGs just last year of people debating why the GP has forgotten her. lmfao2

Well maybe not now that Beyonce has hit rock bottom, literally Spirit was battling with Carly Rae Jepsen, Nicki Minaj and Charli XBox to stay in the top 100... Beyonce is on CRJ level now rav3

Gaga is still going and is one of the most talked about celebs of 2019. If people cared about Bey, Spirit would have done better than 1 week in the top 100 and The Lion King would be a smash, and EIL would have sold more that 7k debut. 

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.