Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Stan Opinions That Trigger You

Just now, Beyoncé said:

Ariana Grande is the greatest vocalist of our generation

This is not the "universal truths that you wish you could change" thread. bey7 

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

This is not the "universal truths that you wish you could change" thread. bey7 

There are many singers who are better than her. She’s average without autotune and special effects

1 minute ago, Beyoncé said:

There are many singers who are better than her. She’s average without autotune and special effects

Lady Gaga AwardBeyonce Award

If you mean that these are any better, I'd like to prove you wrong.

15 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Please do bey7

Forced, inconcistent and unpleasant tone

Ariana (sounds almost exactly she does on the album version):

She literally hit the notes (high and low) that Gaga could only dream of hitting without sounding flat or without using a tone that is as unpleasant and nasal in the videos shown above.

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

She literally hit the notes (high and low) that Gaga could only dream of hitting without sounding flat or without using a tone that is as unpleasant and nasal in the videos shown above.

Ok but what about Beyoncé

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Ok but what about Beyoncé

I would say Beyoncé is on the same level as Ariana. Not better or worse but equal. Beyoncé also belongs to a different generation of singers.

16 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Are you feeling OK sis? Ariana sounds nothing like her studio tracks. That video of Ariana is literally just her singing nasally like she always does. Besides Gaga has a more resonant and powerful voice and she sounds the way she does in those videos because she’s doing complicated choreography as well as singing, something we all know Ariana is unable to do. 

And Beyoncé is miles ahead of Ariana vocally and always will be, deal with it brit15

35 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

Ariana Grande is the greatest vocalist of our generation

For someone who gets triggered by Ariana, her name sure does leave your lips a lot. You seem to mention her in almost every BG thread that you can without straying too far off topic! Ariana living rent FREE in your mind aww. Granted I know how hard it is to not think about her given how she hasn’t left the headlines since April of last year, but still! 

Get her a ticket, sir, she's a fan, sir!

BlandThinCirriped-size_restricted.gif

15 minutes ago, Madonna said:

This performance tho.....whew A MOMENT bey9

25 minutes ago, Divine said:

For someone who gets triggered by Ariana, her name sure does leave your lips a lot. You seem to mention her in almost every BG thread that you can without straying too far off topic! Ariana living rent FREE in your mind aww. Granted I know how hard it is to not think about her given how she hasn’t left the headlines since April of last year, but still! 

Get her a ticket, sir, she's a fan, sir!

BlandThinCirriped-size_restricted.gif

Sir, I’ve literally mentioned her twice maybe three times on this forum and you think I’m a stan eve1 delusional Arianators are back at it again I see

23 minutes ago, Madonna said:

We can always cherry pick the bwst and the worst brit15 

Ariana being out of breath Vs Gaga not being out of breath (despite dancing much harder) brit15

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.