Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Stan Opinions That Trigger You

46 minutes ago, Craigg said:

Only people say that the 4th version is the best... your delusion is laughable

The only thing Streisand has over Gaga is her nose lmao

The absolute delusion of this statement...and then you have the nerve to say ‘Gaga is winning’ in your status as if you aren’t being destroyed by multiple different people at once. Streisand is a much better singer than Gaga. There’s not discussion about it. It’s fact. Technically and sonically. All you’re achieving is pissing off people on the internet who are tearing you apart and you’re so ignorant you can’t even see that. ari1

9 minutes ago, Wild Card said:

The absolute delusion of this statement...and then you have the nerve to say ‘Gaga is winning’ in your status as if you aren’t being destroyed by multiple different people at once. Streisand is a much better singer than Gaga. There’s not discussion about it. It’s fact. Technically and sonically. All you’re achieving is pissing off people on the internet who are tearing you apart and you’re so ignorant you can’t even see that. ari1

All I'm doing is spilling the tea daaaahling

5 minutes ago, Craigg said:

All I'm doing is spilling the tea daaaahling

As a citizen of the UK, I’ve seen a lot of tea in my life. Just because it’s a brown or runny liquid doesn’t mean it’s tea. For you, it’s more like trap door diarrhoea 

28 minutes ago, Wild Card said:

As a citizen of the UK, I’ve seen a lot of tea in my life. Just because it’s a brown or runny liquid doesn’t mean it’s tea. For you, it’s more like trap door diarrhoea 

As a citizen of Scotland, I too have seen a lot of tea. I guess my tea is too hot for you to handle babe

gaga10  Stay salty!

14 minutes ago, Simón. said:

You are Little Dumpster and don’t know Lina? You sure you are really a stan

He probably started stanning during the ARTPOP era. Those are usually the most delusional and fucked up Liddos.

15 minutes ago, Simón. said:

You are Little Dumpster and don’t know Lina? You sure you are really a stan

Saying Gaga's career took off because of a dead person is like saying Rihanna's career took off after Chris Brown beat her up

Just now, Craigg said:

As a citizen of Scotland, I too have seen a lot of tea. I guess my tea is too hot for you to handle babe

gaga10  Stay salty!

The heat can't make whatever you've been serving us taste good, sis. Shit broth, stays shit broth. gaga8 

Just now, Craigg said:

Saying Gaga's career took off because of a dead person is like saying Rihanna's career took off after Chris Brown beat her up

I- gaga4 

Gaga was that girl's back up singer. She was the girl Rob Fusari was producing music for. When she died, Fusari started pushing Gaga.

There is also material that was up for auction from that time. She went to court to keep them from being sold because apparently it was career-damaging stuff.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.