Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Stan Opinions That Trigger You

Just now, Wild Card said:

This has nothing to do with Beyoncé or Madonna. I personally don’t care for Madonna’s music. And you know what I do? I don’t listen to it and enjoy what I do like, rather than trashing her. 

I really don’t care if you hate Beyoncé. At all. But I don’t like your attitude in what you say and what you have said. Don’t play dumb if people have proof of what you’ve said.

This is battlegrounds where that is the whole point, you come for peoples faves. 

People don't have proof though, and thats the tea. Why? Cause I am not what they say at all. Yes one time, and it was a huge mistake. I apologised for that at the time because I was ignorant and I full accept what happend. But to take that and say "Craig is a racist" without further proof is wrong.  I have never said or done anything racist, except from that one time... and that comment wasnt even my own words as it was copy and pasted from a discord chat.  

Also, to say I am delusional is based on your own beliefs. 

If you are offended by the way I came for your fave, then i'm sorry

5 minutes ago, Wild Card said:

This has nothing to do with Beyoncé or Madonna. I personally don’t care for Madonna’s music. And you know what I do? I don’t listen to it and enjoy what I do like, rather than trashing her. 

I really don’t care if you hate Beyoncé. At all. But I don’t like your attitude in what you say and what you have said. Don’t play dumb if people have proof of what you’ve said.

Literally. For example, I can’t stand Ariana Grande but you don’t see me constantly going into her section and trashing her. If you don’t like an artist just leave it alone unless it’s in battlegrounds.

5 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

But it is what happened though why are you denying?? And I literally just gave you the proof cause that is what you said so don’t even try lying to get yourself out of this. 

I'm not denying it happend, again you'd know if you could read. 

What I AM saying is that I am not a racist, I dont believe in those hateful ideologies. Saying "oh you said this 2 years ago, this means you are racist" is dumb as fuck. It proves nothing. I accepted what happend, grew from it and moved on. I have never ever made a racist post or said anything racist. So, gimme that proof? 

I. Am. Not. A. Racist

9 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

Literally. For example, I can’t stand Ariana Grande but you don’t see me constantly going into her section and trashing her. If you don’t like an artist just leave it alone unless it’s in battlegrounds.

Yeah when did I do this? Just that one time, but apparently I do it constantly? And I'm the delusional one? 

5 minutes ago, Craigg said:

Yeah when did I do this? Just that one time, but apparently I do it constantly? And I'm the delusional one? 

You would never say the "n" word, yet you had the audacity to call African children "slaves". Bye bitch. That doesn't anything away from the fact that you were being racially insensitive.

We all know Tom (Indie) and his racist ass. We weren't talking about him but about you.

Just now, Wild Card said:

Why do you dislike Beyoncé lol

Now this is a question for Battlegrounds.

To me, she is overrated. Her voice is overrated, her music is overrated, her dancing is overrated. She could literally just walk on stage, or release some grabage track and people will praise the living daylights out of it. There are other people in the industry too, not just beyonce.

Then we have her stans. They hype her up as if she is the 2nd coming, and yet I dont see how it warrants the praise. Yes, she stands for womens rights and black lives matter which is important... but her music, her voice, her dancing... I'm not seeing it. I dont like her tone, especially as of recent. Its too abrasive. Her younger vocals were much softer. 

Her artistry is also in quetion for me. Why does it take 50+ people to create an album? Why does she have writing camps? See, to be an artist means that you have perspective and a vision for what YOU want to say. If you are getting people to do that for you, then you aren't an artist in my opinion. Dont get me wrong; many artists have co-writes... but not 50+ people to write an album UNLESS you want to be that kind of singer

8 minutes ago, Madonna said:

You would never say the "n" word, yet you had the audacity to call African children "slaves". Bye bitch. That doesn't anything away from the fact that you were being racially insensitive.

We all know Tom (Indie) and his racist ass. We weren't talking about him but about you.

Omg can you read or not? The comment wasnt even mine... and to say I am racist on the back of that is pretty wrong

I am not a racist in any way shape or form. 

Listen y'all I haven't seen everything that has been said but I know Craig and he isn't racist (and I haven't got clouded judgement either, I've called him out on COP(oop) many times before), although I must admit @Craigg it was racially insensitive to call them slaves...you should know that kinda shit is heavy on POC's hearts.

I'm not gonna speak on any other argument that I've had a peek at the past couple of days because I have no doubt the good sis's taste is questionable at times and quite frankly it does deserve to be dragged whit1 (sorry sis but that's just the tea, you gotta watch where you walk) eve1

But don't call Craig a racist because he's nothing of the sort, just apologize and move on y'all jj2

6 minutes ago, AngryAzalean said:

Listen y'all I haven't seen everything that has been said but I know Craig and he isn't racist (and I haven't got clouded judgement either, I've called him out on COP(oop) many times before), although I must admit @Craigg it was racially insensitive to call them slaves...you should know that kinda shit is heavy on POC's hearts.

I'm not gonna speak on any other argument that I've had a peek at the past couple of days because I have no doubt the good sis's taste is questionable at times and quite frankly it does deserve to be dragged whit1 (sorry sis but that's just the tea, you gotta watch where you walk) eve1

But don't call Craig a racist because he's nothing of the sort, just apologize and move on y'all jj2

I did admit this at the time, and also now that its been brought back up. I said I was sorry at the time, and I'll say it again. I'm sorry. I accepted it and moved on, grew from it... you know that

Also, I'm not complaining that they are dragging me... I am complaining at the fact that they got personal and are saying/accusing me of something I am not

Thank you for clearing the air 

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.