Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Stan Opinions That Trigger You

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Doesn’t change the fact that Drake was still massive even without #1. Best I Ever Had peaked at #2. Find Your Love at #5. His debut album sold more copies in a first week than every other Rihanna album (450k) so don’t say that Drake was a nobody back then before he collabed with Rihanna cause it’s not true

Where the fuck exactly did I say that Drake is nobody? dead1 

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

Where the fuck exactly did I say that Drake is nobody? dead1 

That was lowkey a tone of your posts about him. “He didn’t have a number one!!!!!!” “She did a charity work humble queen!!!!!” Like shut the fuck up rip4 The only thing that pushed WMN? to the top were audiences of both (mutual music taste probably), chemistry between Rih and Drake and rumours about their fling

2 hours ago, Craigg said:

J.Lo is an icon, but her career is stealing songs from other artists

yaaaawn, this rehashed false story is soo boring, everyone she "stole" from has been credited, aren't you bored of that tired old story?

When stans call legend or idk a random new artist just cause he reached #1 on billboard charts

lol3

When people call artists that don't make much dance music "boring", or that he put them on sleep. Empty heads.

lol3

1 minute ago, Wild Card said:

Did you mean: Ariana stans?

Most Mariah, Whitney, Beyonce etc stans. sha1 Sometimes Gaga stans too, only when they want to compare Gaga to Britney or Katy tho. lol3

11 minutes ago, Madame X said:

Most Mariah, Whitney, Beyonce etc stans. sha1 Sometimes Gaga stans too, only when they want to compare Gaga to Britney or Katy tho. lol3

Beyoncé stans? Guess I’ve been having a sheltered experience then bc all I seem to see them care about is attacking people 

3 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Doesn’t change the fact that Drake was still massive even without #1. Best I Ever Had peaked at #2. Find Your Love at #5. His debut album sold more copies in a first week than every other Rihanna album (450k) so don’t say that Drake was a nobody back then before he collabed with Rihanna cause it’s not true

Well worldwide he wasn't that big back then. julia1 Tbh i remember watching him for the first time in the "What's My Name?" video.  julia1 He became more worldwide in ~2013. His sales are showing that.

Just now, Madame X said:

Well worldwide he wasn't that big back then. julia1 Tbh i remember watching him for the first time in the "What's My Name?" video.  julia1 He became more worldwide in ~2013. His sales are showing that.

Yeah but he was definitely known to locals and that was my point 

7 hours ago, Craigg said:

You stan the worlds most try-hard to be trendy person, have several seats before coming for a legend like Gaga

The last time i checked Madonna's biography, it was saying that she was the one setting the trends. ari5 Also, almost every FOTP fave (and most of all Lady Gaga) has say that they're influenced by Madonna. According to you, i guess they're following her try-harding ass. ny12 Lady Gaga is trying to be edgy since her debut, her outfits speak for itself. ny12

7 hours ago, Craigg said:

Well who else could be behind ASIB success? Without Gaga there is no ASIB... 

Its success is directly because of Gaga

There was Lady Gaga but there wasn't success in her Joanne era, what do you mean? eve1 Unless it was planned to flop to death as another tribute to her aunt. eve1 ASIB was an overpromoted movie and that's why the soundtrack did good at the charts too, please. I still remember listening to adverts about the album on Spotify every single time i was trying to listen to some music.

eve1

Gaga at 1:40 anna1

How could she have inspired Christina when she was not even around when X was at her peak and from what I know, Madonna was the one who truly inspired Christina to constantly reinvent herself, and X always acknowledged Madonna's impact on her and her career unlike your fave. 

@Craigg  you and Gaga share the sane trait of being delusional. 

1 hour ago, BlancLover said:

Gaga at 1:40 anna1

How could she have inspired Christina when she was not even around when X was at her peak and from what I know, Madonna was the one who truly inspired Christina to constantly reinvent herself, and X always acknowledged Madonna's impact on her and her career unlike your fave. 

@Craigg  you and Gaga share the sane trait of being delusional. 

People forget that Keeps Gettin' Better & Dynamite were released long before Gaga appeared and very similar in sound to Bionic. It's very clear based on those two songs alone the direction Xtina was going. So the logic that she was copying Gaga is simply flawed and deluded.  

9 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

People forget that Keeps Gettin' Better & Dynamite were released long before Gaga appeared and very similar in sound to Bionic. It's very clear based on those two songs alone the direction Xtina was going. So the logic that she was copying Gaga is simply flawed and deluded.  

I guess Gaga was just the new girl who had weird habits and was "setting trends" and if you wear something out of the ordinary you're copying The Nose already. People also said that X was copying gaga's look with the bangs and I'm like anna1  full bangs have been around way before Xtina was born.  I think there's also other videos on the internet were gaga was saying X was copying her. She and Perez really were the best of friends, staging a one sided feud. 

All those legend icons and classics being thrown around by this generation not to mention Queen and Princess or pop titles

or The Beatles being overrated and other real legends of music

55 minutes ago, Robi said:

All those legend icons and classics being thrown around by this generation not to mention Queen and Princess or pop titles

or The Beatles being overrated and other real legends of music

I see what you're saying. Although the term "Princess of pop" is generally just used to describe any female in the music industry. 

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.