Jump to content

Stan Opinions That Trigger You

Recommended Posts

tomás    21,112

that Shakira's irrelevant because she's not that big in the US (which is a lie cos she literally had a diamond song in 2016 but anyway)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Avatar    38,875

People still think because ASIB is a remake, it has this success? If I recall correctly, remakes usually get scalped and dragged for filth for being not as good as the original movie. 

It were Gaga, Bradley and the story itself that gave it its success. Not just one thing on its own, that's why it's called a project too. Stop being delusional. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Madonna    39,404

Guys, how do we feel about @Craigg calling Madonna's adopted children "slaves" in threads on other forums? Can't say I'm surprised in the slightest that our most recent messy member turns out to be a racist who has a history of negative reputation on many forums. nat1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoFraudzzz    2,385
36 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Guys, how do we feel about @Craigg calling Madonna's adopted children "slaves" in threads on other forums? Can't say I'm surprised in the slightest that our most recent messy member turns out to be a racist who has a history of negative reputation on many forums. nat1 

I have to LAUGH! You really think you are doing something, huh?

1. I am not a racist. I have never said the n word, I did not and will never degrade any PoC users on that ONE forum (which btw has died). The only person who was racist was their Admin who goes by the nickname, Indie.

2. That comment (yes it was only ONE comment) was made 2 years ago and was made in poor judgement. I was getting into a heated argument between Madonna stans and copy + pasted a comment from a GGD discord group I was apart of. Those words did not come from me, and within 10 minutes of making that comment I realised my mistake and issued an apology then and there. I have campaigned against racism on that forum and I do not stand by those comments today what so ever.

3. I will not let you paint me as a villan just because I came for your fave. Its childish, and wrong. Another 2 members from that forum, @Elusive   @AngryAzalean  can tell you that I am in no way a racist. You are doing this out of spite because I came for your fave. I'm not gonna sit here and allow you to do that to me. You are really showing how nasty you are.

Goodbye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Freaky Prince    32,973
4 hours ago, Luca said:

People still think because ASIB is a remake, it has this success? If I recall correctly, remakes usually get scalped and dragged for filth for being not as good as the original movie. 

It were Gaga, Bradley and the story itself that gave it its success. Not just one thing on its own, that's why it's called a project too. Stop being delusional. 

Before ASIB dropped everyone was saying how it will flop and she will sweep Razzies. However, once everything about it smashed they switched like faggies to "It would've been a success no matter who the actors were" brit9 The transparency brit9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beyoncé    678
50 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Guys, how do we feel about @Craigg calling Madonna's adopted children "slaves" in threads on other forums? Can't say I'm surprised in the slightest that our most recent messy member turns out to be a racist who has a history of negative reputation on many forums. nat1 

I’m actually not even shocked in the slightest this happened we all knew he was a delusional mess in the first place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wild Card    64
19 minutes ago, Craigg said:

I have to LAUGH! You really think you are doing something, huh?

1. I am not a racist. I have never said the n word, I did not and will never degrade any PoC users on that ONE forum (which btw has died). The only person who was racist was their Admin who goes by the nickname, Indie.

2. That comment (yes it was only ONE comment) was made 2 years ago and was made in poor judgement. I was getting into a heated argument between Madonna stans and copy + pasted a comment from a GGD discord group I was apart of. Those words did not come from me, and within 10 minutes of making that comment I realised my mistake and issued an apology then and there. I have campaigned against racism on that forum and I do not stand by those comments today what so ever.

3. I will not let you paint me as a villan just because I came for your fave. Its childish, and wrong. Another 2 members from that forum, @Elusive   @AngryAzalean  can tell you that I am in no way a racist. You are doing this out of spite because I came for your fave. I'm not gonna sit here and allow you to do that to me. You are really showing how nasty you are.

Goodbye

You’ve made your bed, lay in it. undefined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoFraudzzz    2,385
1 minute ago, Wild Card said:

You’ve made your bed, lay in it. undefined

By coming for your faves? You sound so dumb undefined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beyoncé    678
25 minutes ago, Craigg said:

By coming for your faves? You sound so dumb undefined

This has nothing to do with the fact that you came for Beyoncé it’s do to with the fact that you’re a delusional, racist, compulsive liar who will say anything to make themselves look good. It’s the truth and everyone can see it but you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoFraudzzz    2,385
1 minute ago, Beyoncé said:

This has nothing to do with the fact that you came for Beyoncé it’s do to with the fact that you’re a delusional, racist, compulsive liar who will say anything to make themselves look good. It’s the truth and everyone can see it but you. 

Oh it has... because if I didnt come for your precious queen, we would not be here. If I didnt come for Madge, we would not be here. 

Y'all are pressed that I came your faves and now you're getting personal and saying/doing anything to make me look bad. 

I am none of those things you claim I am. Get to fuck, already reported your comment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beyoncé    678
8 minutes ago, Craigg said:

Oh it has... because if I didnt come for your precious queen, we would not be here. If I didnt come for Madge, we would not be here. 

Y'all are pressed that I came your faves and now you're getting personal and saying/doing anything to make me look bad. 

I am none of those things you claim I am. Get to fuck, already reported your comment

How does you being a racist have anything to do with Beyoncé or Madonna?? We don’t have to do anything to make you look bad you’re doing an excellent job of that all by youself. You haven’t got a fucking leg to stand on because we all know you’re in the wrong here. And have fun with reporting my comment because nothing will happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoFraudzzz    2,385
6 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

How does you being a racist have anything to do with Beyoncé or Madonna?? We don’t have to do anything to make you look bad you’re doing an excellent job of that all by youself. You haven’t got a fucking leg to stand on because we all know you’re in the wrong here. And have fun with reporting my comment because nothing will happen. 

I am not a racist though, never have been and never will. Prove to me that I am a racist. Do it. Cause there is no proof.

See to be a racist would mean I have said or done discriminatory acts of behaviour against a particular race more than once, and the behaviour is premeditated. 

I aint in the wrong... as I said, had I not come for your faves you would not be coming for me. We all know you are in the wrong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Simón.    23,625
32 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

This has nothing to do with the fact that you came for Beyoncé it’s do to with the fact that you’re a delusional, racist, compulsive liar who will say anything to make themselves look good. It’s the truth and everyone can see it but you. 

He also came for Rihanna. I guess it’s quite obvious 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoFraudzzz    2,385
3 minutes ago, Simón. said:

He also came for Rihanna. I guess it’s quite obvious 

When did I come for Rihanna?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Royalty    93,837
3 minutes ago, Simón. said:

He also came for Rihanna. I guess it’s quite obvious 

Omg I’ve had it: to the electric chair with @Craigg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoFraudzzz    2,385
3 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Omg I’ve had it: to the electric chair with @Craigg

I love Rihanna though, wouldn't say I am a stan but certainly a fan of her music 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beyoncé    678
19 minutes ago, Craigg said:

I am not a racist though, never have been and never will. Prove to me that I am a racist. Do it. Cause there is no proof.

See to be a racist would mean I have said or done discriminatory acts of behaviour against a particular race more than once, and the behaviour is premeditated. 

I aint in the wrong... as I said, had I not come for your faves you would not be coming for me. We all know you are in the wrong

I would still be coming for you just because of your delusional opinions about everything. I don’t just start attacking people because they don’t like Beyoncé so don’t even think it’s because of that. And you called Madonna’s children, some of which are black, slaves, which is pretty racist. Case closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoFraudzzz    2,385
1 minute ago, Beyoncé said:

I would still be coming for you just because of your delusional opinions about everything. I don’t just start attacking people because they don’t like Beyoncé so don’t even think it’s because of that. And you called Madonna’s children, some of which are black, slaves, which is pretty racist. Case closed.

If you actually could read, you'd have known exactly what happend. I am no racist, but you hate me for coming for your fave. 

Gimme the proof I am racist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wild Card    64
41 minutes ago, Craigg said:

Oh it has... because if I didnt come for your precious queen, we would not be here. If I didnt come for Madge, we would not be here. 

Y'all are pressed that I came your faves and now you're getting personal and saying/doing anything to make me look bad. 

I am none of those things you claim I am. Get to fuck, already reported your comment

This has nothing to do with Beyoncé or Madonna. I personally don’t care for Madonna’s music. And you know what I do? I don’t listen to it and enjoy what I do like, rather than trashing her. 

 

I really don’t care if you hate Beyoncé. At all. But I don’t like your attitude in what you say and what you have said. Don’t play dumb if people have proof of what you’ve said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beyoncé    678
2 minutes ago, Craigg said:

If you actually could read, you'd have known exactly what happend. I am no racist, but you hate me for coming for your fave. 

Gimme the proof I am racist. 

But it is what happened though why are you denying?? And I literally just gave you the proof cause that is what you said so don’t even try lying to get yourself out of this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×