Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Stan Opinions That Trigger You

1 minute ago, Beyoncé said:

And once again you have no serious rebuttal because you know you lied this whole time. We won. Period. Case closed. kylie5

Yet every post you have made has been LIES! Make it make sense eve1 You agreed that Ariana is better vocalist than Bey and Gaga... lmao

Just now, Craigg said:

Yet every post you have made has been LIES! Make it make sense eve1 You agreed that Ariana is better vocalist than Bey and Gaga... lmao

I never said Ariana and Gaga were better vocalist. Show me proof I said this. You know I’ve been telling the truth this whole time and you’ve been lying that’s why you have no valid comeback. 

Just now, Beyoncé said:

I never said Ariana and Gaga were better vocalist. Show me proof I said this. You know I’ve been telling the truth this whole time and you’ve been lying that’s why you have no valid comeback. 

You called me delusional for saying that Gaga is a better vocalist than Ariana... therefore you agreed with the madgeflaps stan that Ari is a better vocalist than Bey and Gaga

1 hour ago, Beyoncé said:

Just when I thought you couldn’t get any more delusional or trashy you post this eve1 I don’t think you’ve actually said one thing on FOTP that is true it’s just been a bunch of lies so you can make Gaga look better than everyone else when she’s not. You’re the only deaf and delusional one around here sweetie, everyone can see it but you. 

Case. Closed. eve1

1 minute ago, Craigg said:

You called me delusional for saying that Gaga is a better vocalist than Ariana... therefore you agreed with the madgeflaps stan that Ari is a better vocalist than Bey and Gaga

You know damn well I think Beyoncé is a better vocalist than Ariana and Gaga so quit lying to yourself. The only person here who thinks you’re not a delusional liar is you. 

Just now, Beyoncé said:

You know damn well I think Beyoncé is a better vocalist than Ariana and Gaga so quit lying to yourself. The only person here who thinks you’re not a delusional liar is you. 

Okay boo, remember to get your ears checked cause maaaaaan do you sound hella deaf eve1

Case. Closed. eve1

I already said that earlier, you have been copying my comebacks this whole time now. 

Just now, Craigg said:

Okay boo, remember to get your ears checked cause maaaaaan do you sound hella deaf eve1

First of all I’m not your boo, and second of all everyone here knows you’re deaf, no one hear agrees with any on your opinions. You’ve been banned from other forums too so clearly it’s not just the FOTP people who know everything you say is invalid. 

I think @Beyoncé  its more to do with the fact you have a personal issue with me rather than anything else eve1 

Ok you’ve finally lost it. How can I have a personal problem with you when I don’t even know you???? You’re definitely just lying for fun now

Just now, Beyoncé said:

I already said that earlier, you have been copying my comebacks this whole time now. 

First of all I’m not your boo, and second of all everyone here knows you’re deaf, no one hear agrees with any on your opinions. You’ve been banned from other forums too so clearly it’s not just the FOTP people who know everything you say is invalid. 

Better get a hearing aid... CAN YOU HEAR ME OVER THERE? YOU ARE DELUSIONAL 

I havent been "banned on other fourms" only one 

Just now, Beyoncé said:

Ok you’ve finally lost it. How can I have a personal problem with you when I don’t even know you???? You’re definitely just lying for fun now

Cause I came for your fave yesterday in a thread that wasn't in BG BY ACCIDENT and since, all you've done is downvote my posts and not really contributed to any discussions to call me a liar... check your self boo

Just now, Craigg said:

Better get a hearing aid... CAN YOU HEAR ME OVER THERE? YOU ARE DELUSIONAL 

I havent been "banned on other fourms" only one 

So you’ve still been banned, that was my point. I’m not delusional and never will be

Just now, Craigg said:

Cause I came for your fave yesterday in a thread that wasn't in BG BY ACCIDENT and since, all you've done is downvote my posts and not really contributed to any discussions to call me a liar... check your self boo

How many times do I need to tell you to stop lying. You knew it wasn’t BG and you know you’re a delusional mess and everyone here can tell

So you’ve still been banned, that was my point. I’m not delusional and never will be

Yeah and why was I banned? Because the moderation was too strict... not because I was "delusional"

Okay, you are making perfect sence... lmao dont you have an album to stream to help your flop fave?

How many times do I need to tell you to stop lying. You knew it wasn’t BG and you know you’re a delusional mess and everyone here can tell

You dont cause I aint lying you fool, it was a mistake because of a thread title and what was actually in the thread...

But at least you admit you have a personal issue with me because of yesterday 

Just now, Craigg said:

Yeah and why was I banned? Because the moderation was too strict... not because I was "delusional"

Okay, you are making perfect sence... lmao dont you have an album to stream to help your flop fave?

Sis I think you may have been cursed by Noseanne, she's gave you Perfect Delusion. The new single off her independent EP "Noseanne (The Remixes)" 

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.