Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Stan Opinions That Trigger You

Just now, Craigg said:

Well who else could be behind ASIB success? Without Gaga there is no ASIB... 

Its success is directly because of Gaga

Your delusion is laughable but go off. brit11

You're allowed to think or assume that the movie's success is because of the Gagz when in reality it's probably because people wanted to compare the third (?) movie to the first two but how can the gagz even compare to the legendary Judy Garland and Barbara Streisand who Gaga will forever be overshadowed by. 

Just now, Craigg said:

Well who else could be behind ASIB success? Without Gaga there is no ASIB... 

Its success is directly because of Gaga

Ahahahahahahahaha lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

It's the 4th remake of an American classic. It had a MASSIVE promo campaign behind it literally FLOODING social media with advertisement and friends of Bradley praising the shit out of it before it was even released. There is a strong aura of manufactured success behind this movie. There was absolutely no way they would have let it flop. That said, Bohemian Rhapsody outsold, outawarded and outcharted. ari5 

The movie would have been WAY bigger if Beyoncé or Rihanna had been playing the lead actress along with a different lead actor. You can bet your pretty ass on that.

Just now, BlancLover said:

Your delusion is laughable but go off. brit11

You're allowed to think or assume that the movie's success is because of the Gagz when in reality it's probably because people wanted to compare the third (?) movie to the first two but how can the gagz even compare to the legendary Judy Garland and Barbara Streisand who Gaga will forever be overshadowed by. 

Only people say that the 4th version is the best... your delusion is laughable

The only thing Streisand has over Gaga is her nose lmao

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Ahahahahahahahaha lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2 

It's the 4th remake of an American classic. It had a MASSIVE promo campaign behind it literally FLOODING social media with advertisement and friends of Bradley praising the shit out of it before it was even released. There is a strong aura of manufactured success behind this movie. There was absolutely no way they would have let it flop. That said, Bohemian Rhapsody outsold, outawarded and outcharted. ari5 

The movie would have been WAY bigger if Beyoncé or Rihanna had been playing the lead actress along with a different lead actor. You can bet your pretty ass on that.

It would have flopped if Rihanna did it... you need talent first

And Bey would have also flopped because she cannot act to save herself

3 minutes ago, Craigg said:

I'm glad, I much preffer the new Gaga

Your fave wouldn't know reinvention if it hit her in the face...

JPEG-20190625-134055.jpg

Bye bitch eve1

Sweetie, do you think I'm bothered by your Madge comments? I myself am not a great fan of her latest album. I ain't half as bothered as you. These weak ass clapbacks are toddler-level. 

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Sweetie, do you think I'm bothered by your Madge comments? I myself am not a great fan of her latest album. I ain't half as bothered as you. These weak ass clapbacks are toddler-level. 

You stan the worlds most try-hard to be trendy person, have several seats before coming for a legend like Gaga

4 minutes ago, Craigg said:

Only people say that the 4th version is the best... your delusion is laughable

The only thing Streisand has over Gaga is her nose lmao

Ms. Streisand may not be as popular now but I'll tell you this, her legacy, not to mention her legit talent in singing will forever be remembered along with her iconic roles in films. And at the very least, Barbara never sold herself out to gain media attention by working with a rapist just to get a hit record. So take several seats on the back with your Artpop copies

If Bey did ASIB and releases Swallow, it would've stayed in the hot 100 for longer and may she probably would've won an Oscar too. 

13 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Can you imagine the success that could have been? 

Looking at how panned her role in TKL is and how The Gift is plummeting, yes, yes I can brit9

Beyonce's highest grossing movies are 300M behind ASIB (where she is acting and not a voice-over), so I'm not convinced why you're so sure it would've been even more successful with Beyonce brit9

It would have flopped if Rihanna did it... you need talent first

And Bey would have also flopped because she cannot act to save herself

Neither can Gags. We've seen her play herself on AHS.

phx9rt7yo02qbwe.gif

Just now, Craigg said:

You stan the worlds most try-hard to be trendy person, have several seats before coming for a legend like Gaga

I sure as fuck do and that bitch has been a trendsetter for over 20 years. She has created trends successfully, she has followed trends successfully but she always managed to stay somewhat trie to herself. What about your fave who has been going from one identity crisis to the next in order to not become the next XTina? bey7 

Aside from that, her tits are saggier than Madges and her face looks older too despite there being a 30 year age difference between them.

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Looking at how panned her role in TKL is and how The Gift is plummeting, yes, yes I can brit9

Beyonce's highest grossing movies are 300M behind ASIB (where she is acting and not a voice-over), so I'm not convinced why you're so sure it would've been even more successful with Beyonce brit9

Exactly, Bey is flopping so if ASIB had Bey as lead, we would have witness the next titanic eve1

Just now, Beyoncé said:

And it’s all cause of the Gaga stan eve1

There can be 99 people in the thread but it only takes 1 delusional Gaga stain to make it a hit thread.

Madonna in spite of the constant media bullying, hate from the GP, being called the worst things on Earth, actually stayed true to herself and her art and didn't end up being a sell-out just because the gays "betrayed" her. Can't say the same about a certain pop girl, so please have several seats and think twice before posting things that make me lose brain cells.

Now go buy Horse Lavoratories because ain't no one gonna buy it except the blind Gaga stans.

Enigma clearly shows that Gagz is just a second-rate Walmart version of Madonna. And we all know Madge is a Gucci, Hermes, and a Prada combined. .I guess that's the reason why Xtina didn't bother finishing Enigma and had to get drunk to survive the first half of it. 

ALSO

You're the one who needs to take several seats if you think that Gaga is already a legend because girls like Christina, Britney, and Bey just cemented their legendary statuses twenty years into their careers whilst Gaga hasn't even been on the scene for fifteen. 

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.