Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Stan Opinions That Trigger You

12 hours ago, Craigg said:

We love Lady Gaga gaga10

Imagine being a stereotype Little Monster in 2019. ari7 They are so brave they don't fear any disappointments. They've forced themselves to swallow any of the shit Gaga has served them in the past years in a desperate attempt to abandon her old image and become popular and relatable.

I mean...

FARTFLOP

Ass2Mouth

Noseanne

Enigma

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Imagine being a stereotype Little Monster in 2019. ari7 They are so brave they don't fear any disappointments. They've forced themselves to swallow any of the shit Gaga has served them in the past years in a desperate attempt to abandon her old image and become popular and relatable.

I mean...

FARTFLOP

Ass2Mouth

Noseanne

Enigma

They like to praise ASIB and say how Gaga has changed herself artistically and grew as an artist becoming more serious and respected by the GP but they stand behind it bcuz it's the only type of succes she had in the last 6 years. If it flopped nobody would claim it.

The truth is they probably haven't listened to ASIB more than twice that's why they screaming for the return of 2010 Gaga and LG6 to be like her music from then  lmfao2 If the music from ASIB was so much better quality then they wouldn't have to ask for a new album. 

39 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I mean...

FARTFLOP

Ass2Mouth

Noseanne

Enigma

brit9

41 minutes ago, Gravity said:

They like to praise ASIB and say how Gaga has changed herself artistically and grew as an artist becoming more serious and respected by the GP but they stand behind it bcuz it's the only type of succes she had in the last 6 years. If it flopped nobody would claim it.

The truth is they probably haven't listened to ASIB more than twice that's why they screaming for the return of 2010 Gaga and LG6 to be like her music from then  lmfao2 If the music from ASIB was so much better quality then they wouldn't have to ask for a new album. 

This tea spill. 

giphy.gif

58 minutes ago, Gravity said:

2010 was musically Gaga's worst years... Born This way was her worst album to date. Half of the album is good, half is fillers. 

Stay seething that gaga is ontop again, meanwhile Madge is ontop of a crusty ass dildo with her vocoder up at max! I have to laugh eve1

12 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

To be perfectly honest, ASIB would've been bigger regardless of who the lead actress is. It's OST isn't really great either.  Glitter and Burlesque OST  shits on it despite not having a huge chart impact. Oh, and you also have Evita OST with chart impact and creativity to boot.

OTS for ASIB shits on many albums that are out atm, its why it stayed 5 weeks at number one and produced a number one hit single

5 minutes ago, Craigg said:

OTS for ASIB shits on many albums that are out atm, its why it stayed 5 weeks at number one and produced a number one hit single

And you think it's because of Gaga? Also, how sure are you that those numbers are legit and not paid for by the movie production company ASIB was made for.

Your delusion trying too hard to be @Agugaga levels and it's not working because at the very least, Agu's posts are entertaining despite being annoying. 

21 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

To be perfectly honest, ASIB would've been bigger regardless of who the lead actress is. It's OST isn't really great either.  Glitter and Burlesque OST  shits on it despite not having a huge chart impact. Oh, and you also have Evita OST with chart impact and creativity to boot.

Fun fact of the day: ASIB was meant to have Beyoncé and Christian Bale as lead actors. Can you imagine the success that could have been? It would have entirely obliterated Gagley's ASIB! lmfao2 

She's ALWAYS the second choice for anything and everything.

8 minutes ago, Craigg said:

2010 was musically Gaga's worst years... Born This way was her worst album to date. Half of the album is good, half is fillers. 

Stay seething that gaga is ontop again, meanwhile Madge is ontop of a crusty ass dildo with her vocoder up at max! I have to laugh eve1

An ARTPOP stain coming for Born This Way...I have to laugh. Did you know that most of the songs from ARTPOP were purchased producer rejects? Remakes of older songs done by DJWS, Zedd and Madeon? Did you know that the entire album was REDONE to include as many potential radio hits as possible due to her label interfering and rejecting any of the original concepts she created?

ARTPOP is the perfect example of an artist giving up any artistic integrity in favor of chart success and label support. THANK GOD it backfired and tanked as hard as it did.

BTW may have a lot of fillers (like all of her albums at this point) bur it had something called "artistic integrity". That and an actual concept that made somewhat sense. The era was fucked over by the wrong single choices. That's all.

Joanne, Ass2Mouth and A Star Has Flopped are her BACKTRACKING from anything she said in the past, abandoning her entire image and instead pandering towards an audience that likes their chicken unseasoned.

1 minute ago, BlancLover said:

And you think it's because of Gaga? Also, how sure are you that those numbers are legit and not paid for by the movie production company ASIB was made for.

Your delusion trying too hard to be @Agugaga levels and it's not working because at the very least, Agu's posts are entertaining despite being annoying. 

Well who else could be behind ASIB success? Without Gaga there is no ASIB... 

Its success is directly because of Gaga

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

An ARTPOP stain coming for Born This Way...I have to laugh. Did you know that most of the songs from ARTPOP were purchased producer rejects? Remakes of older songs done by DJWS, Zedd and Madeon? Did you know that the entire album was REDONE to include as many potential radio hits as possible due to her label interfering and rejecting any of the original concepts she created?

ARTPOP is the perfect example of an artist giving up any artistic integrity in favor of chart success and label support. THANK GOD it backfired and tanked as hard as it did.

BTW may have a lot of fillers (like all of her albums at this point) bur it had something called "artistic integrity". That and an actual concept that made somewhat sense. The era was fucked over by the wrong single choices. That's all.

Joanne, Ass2Mouth and A Star Has Flopped are her BACKTRACKING from anything she said in the past, abandoning her entire image and instead pandering towards an audience that likes their chicken unseasoned.

I'm glad, I much preffer the new Gaga

Your fave wouldn't know reinvention if it hit her in the face...

JPEG-20190625-134055.jpg

Bye bitch eve1

10 minutes ago, Craigg said:

Madonna 100k first week in her 36th career year eve1 when will Gaga eve1

Also BTW was released in 2011. TFM was 2010. Get your stan facts rights. I'm not even a stan and i know this basic shit.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.