Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Wild Card

Beyoncé doesn’t care about charts and sales

Right so I’ll say this once so I don’t have to repeat myself.

Beyoncé (and Jay-Z) do not care about charts or sales. It’s that simple. If they did, they’d report TIDAL streams regularly (which they don’t do at all), promote and target the general public with their music (which they also don’t). Just because Spirit and The Gift aren't number 1 doesn’t make them any less of a great song/album.

Nowadays it’s like if you get a bad album review or you’re album doesn’t sell millions that immediately means the album is bad when it literally doesn’t. People are just hating on her for fun now because they hate to see how successful she’s become. Everyone damn well knows she literally could not give a flying fuck about Billboard charts or streaming numbers or any of that shit she stopped caring after IASF era.

Sis has two multi million dollar film deals and an Adidas deal on her OFF TIME. She doesn’t need to chart on Billboard. 

Same for Rihanna. At this point of her career, they both can just do whatever tf they want with music and chart HOWEVER they eant. Their money is big in other spots to where it just dont matter.

idgaf about bey but i’ll say this:

charts mean nothing when u are an artist, the money isnt there: its on tours and brand deals so her not charting is fine because se got the money from the movie already and im pretty sure her label banked a lot of it as well 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.