Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Wild Card

The Irony Of Beyoncé

3 minutes ago, Craigg said:

Hold up is not reggae... have you heard of Bob Marley? ari11

I'm really sorry because reading through your posts I thought you just had shitty taste but it turns out you're actually deaf.

I hope they can make music more accessible to you guys someday.

katyanna1

13 minutes ago, Wild Card said:

Period. The fact that she has better live performances than that as well just proves she’s ahead of most when it comes to live performances. Delusional Gaga stans trying to convince us she’s a better performer and singer than Beyoncé and denying the facts we have been telling them this entire thread. 

7 minutes ago, Manel said:

I'm really sorry because reading through your posts I thought you just had shitty taste but it turns out you're actually deaf.

katyanna1

eve1 @Craigg literally everyone here can tell you’re a delusional tasteless mess

35 minutes ago, Manel said:

katyanna1

I have perfect hearing though, even my doctor said so... maybe y'all are deaf, Bey has that effect on people bebe1

29 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

eve1 @Craigg literally everyone here can tell you’re a delusional tasteless mess

Whatever... the truth is that Bey's career is over and that she can be matched by the one and only Lady Gaga. Might be a hard one to swallow for you bey stans, but yeah

Have fun stanning and being delusional to think Bey is the best performer in the world rav3

11 minutes ago, Craigg said:

Whatever... the truth is that Bey's career is over and that she can be matched by the one and only Lady Gaga. Might be a hard one to swallow for you bey stans, but yeah

Have fun stanning and being delusional to think Bey is the best performer in the world rav3

Literally everyone knows this all lies. You just can’t stand the fact that you’re faves career is going down while Beyoncé’s is about to sky rocket again when B7 comes out. I hope you have a sad life being a delusional Gaga stan ignoring all the facts that have been stated in this thread. Everyone knows Beyoncé is on a higher level then her. TLK is making millions whilst your fave is stuck in Vegas doing a show she’s already bored of and doesn’t even like, there’s genuinely videos of her performing live making fun of it and dancing stiffer than Mariah. 

1 hour ago, Craigg said:

Lemonade is not a mix of different genres... it maybe has 3? Blues, urban and hiphop

Have you ever listened to Lemonade? There is barely any hip hop on the album, maybe Kendrick’s verse on Freedom if we want to get technical, but the song overall is not hip hop.

Lemonade is a pop/R&B album with reggae (Hold Up), rock (Don’t Hurt Yourself), country (Daddy Lessons), soul (Sandcastles), and trap (Formation) influences. Yes, influences, which doesn’t mean Hold Up is supposed to sound exactly like a Bob Marley song. And I’ll just ignore the “urban” thing altogether.

the girls threatened i see

beyonce reinvented herself has solidified herself....she doesn't have anything else to prove. who cares if she's not doing as well as she was at her commercial prime? she's still relevant, she still is revered and thats a lot more than most girls can say. 

4 hours ago, Craigg said:

Yeah you're lying here cause Gaga was everywhere and became the first female headliner at the festival... Gagachella was everywhere. Beychella was forced down peoples throats when it was released on Netflix 

Beyonce isn't popular though, thats the tea

How is she the most influential artist when she doesn't create anything and hasnt influenced anyone?

uhm legendary mother bjork was the first female headliner nicki5

11 minutes ago, worIdwideangeI said:

the girls threatened i see

beyonce reinvented herself has solidified herself....she doesn't have anything else to prove. who cares if she's not doing as well as she was at her commercial prime? she's still relevant, she still is revered and thats a lot more than most girls can say. 

uhm legendary mother bjork was the first female headliner nicki5

I’m afraid we have to stan undefined

@Craigg if you don't wanna get banned on this forum as well, I would suggest you read the forum rules again. You are not supposed to instigate drama in the fave sections. We have Battlegrounds for that. 

9 hours ago, Manel said:

katyanna1

47 minutes ago, Madonna said:

@Craigg if you don't wanna get banned on this forum as well, I would suggest you read the forum rules again. You are not supposed to instigate drama in the fave sections. We have Battlegrounds for that. 

Clock him girls

He made it on to my ignore list already moo6

9 hours ago, Madonna said:

Let me report every single post.

bey7

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.