Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Wild Card

The Irony Of Beyoncé

3 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

I’m actually screaming that you think Gagachella was more impressive then Beychella rip2 and I never said it was the best I said it is ONE of the greatest so stop continuing to lie to make yourself look good. And Lemonade and EIL could not be any more different. You clearly did not watch Beychella or her Super Bowl performance because they are nothing alike and both had never been done beforehand. Beyoncé would get a far bigger reaction than Lady Gaga if she walked into a room she’s much more popular than her. And I can’t believe to that you think just because people aren’t going to see a film that she doesn’t even appear in herself that they don’t like her. Apeshit is not representative of the entirety of EIL so shut your mouth because it’s not generic trap music and you probably haven’t even heard the album in full. And the only empty seats on her tours are the ones behind the big box screens because you can’t see her if you sit behind there so everything you just said in that post is invalid.  

People want to see real artists, not people with teams and teams of people that do the work for her. Gaga would get the biggest reaction because she is a real artist and the one behind her work. She's also the better singer. Beyonce is over

5 minutes ago, Craigg said:

Yeah you're lying here cause Gaga was everywhere and became the first female headliner at the festival... Gagachella was everywhere. Beychella was forced down peoples throats when it was released on Netflix 

Beyonce isn't popular though, thats the tea

How is she the most influential artist when she doesn't create anything and hasnt influenced anyone?

Is this a joke? Viewership went up by 75% more for Beychella than Gagachella, no one watched that shit. How was Beychella forced down people’s throats? No one was forced to watch it. I don’t get why you think she’s not popular and has no influence so many people cite her as their reason for become singers. She creates her own music, the only reason there’s so many writers on her albums is because she uses samples so once again your points are invalid.

1 minute ago, Gravity said:

Also @Craigg why are you in the Beyonce section, commenting, if you don't like her? This isn't a BGs thread you know. The OP wanted to start a discussion among other Bey fans. 

I certainly don't go in section of an artist I don't care for and if I do I don't bash them in their own sectiondead2

I thought this thread was in BGs... and the thread topic did give me battleground vibes bey7

2 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

Is this a joke? Viewership went up by 75% more for Beychella than Gagachella, no one watched that shit. How was Beychella forced down people’s throats? No one was forced to watch it. I don’t get why you think she’s not popular and has no influence so many people cite her as their reason for become singers. She creates her own music, the only reason there’s so many writers on her albums is because she uses samples so once again your points are invalid.

As I said, it was overhyped. Like if you hype something up, obviously its gonna get a lot of views. Lots of people watched Gagachella, and even wanted to see it after! 

Beychella was made into documentary that nobody asked for and then released into a live album... trying to shove it in peoples throats

LMAO thats a lie... Ryan Tedder wrote Halo and gave it to Beyonce. Bey doesnt know how to write her own goddamn name ari11  She is not an artist at all

9 minutes ago, Craigg said:

I thought this thread was in BGs... and the thread topic did give me battleground vibes bey7

You literally knew this wasn’t battlegrounds quit lying to cover yourself up

14 minutes ago, Craigg said:

People want to see real artists, not people with teams and teams of people that do the work for her. Gaga would get the biggest reaction because she is a real artist and the one behind her work. She's also the better singer. Beyonce is over

On again you have no valid rebuttal. Just a bunch of lies. Beyoncé has always been bigger than Gaga and has always been a better singer, Gaga just spends her concerts screaming “HANDS UP MOTHERFUCKEEEEEERRRRRSSSS” whereas Beyoncé actually performs a full quality show and doesn’t need to scream and shout to get the crowd having a good time. Beyoncé career is far from over and I can’t wait until the day B7 will come out because that will show you her career is certainly not done yet. And don’t pretend Gaga doesn’t have a large team doing loads of things for her, Beyoncé does most of the work herself. 

3 minutes ago, Craigg said:

As I said, it was overhyped. Like if you hype something up, obviously its gonna get a lot of views. Lots of people watched Gagachella, and even wanted to see it after! 

Beychella was made into documentary that nobody asked for and then released into a live album... trying to shove it in peoples throats

LMAO thats a lie... Ryan Tedder wrote Halo and gave it to Beyonce. Bey doesnt know how to write her own goddamn name ari11  She is not an artist at all

We still doing this?

People willingly took the time of day to watch it, so how is it overhyped? It’s obviously good if this many people enjoy it. And the live album is critically acclaimed and is a really good album (imo). 

And Beyoncé has plenty of writing awards and, once again, if you ask any writer she’s worked with, they’ll say she helped out a lot.

Please stop, this is a Beyoncé thread, not battlegrounds.

22 hours ago, Craigg said:

Literally no one watched Gagachella check the statistics, no one watched it after either, it had no impact and people forgot about it immediately after it happened whereas Beychella is still talked about, watched and listened to till this day. People literally wanted Beychella to get released so they could watch it and listen to it again and again and again because the live stream wasn’t available anymore. And how the fuck are you saying she’s not an artist just because she didn’t write Halo? The fuck? Gaga has many songs she hasn’t written herself. Beyoncé is a real artist and you haven’t made any valid points that prove otherwise. Just a big fat bunch of lies. Go stream ‘Just Dance’ in your room and get a life. Stop making up lies because you can’t handle the fact that Beyoncé has always been miles ahead of your fave.

6 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

People literally wanted it to get released so they could watch it and listen to it again and again and again because the live stream wasn’t available anymore. And how the fuck are you saying she’s not an artist just because she didn’t write Halo? The fuck? Gaga has many songs she hasn’t written herself. She is a real artist and you haven’t made any valid points that prove otherwise. Just a big fat bunch of lies. Ariana isn’t a real artist and is nowhere near as good a singer as people make her out to be, her vocals are severely edited.

Thing is, Gaga writes all her own music. She just asks others for their opinion. There is not a single song Gaga has released that wasnt penned by her. And thats the difference 

And the Halo situation is very common throughout Beys whole career. She doesnt write her own songs, therefore its never her vision. That means she isnt an artist. Simple. Ariana is better than Beyonce lmao, shes the next Mariah

7 minutes ago, Craigg said:

Thing is, Gaga writes all her own music. She just asks others for their opinion. There is not a single song Gaga has released that wasnt penned by her. And thats the difference 

And the Halo situation is very common throughout Beys whole career. She doesnt write her own songs, therefore its never her vision. That means she isnt an artist. Simple. Ariana is better than Beyonce lmao, shes the next Mariah

MFMFMMF I CANT rip2 Ariana is average on a good day and will ever live up to Beyoncé or Mariah, she’s trying to be both of those artists but will never achieve what they have because she’s a fad who will have disappeared in a few years. Beyoncé does help write her songs and it is her vision, how else would she be able to make songs about the situation about her husband cheating on her? She and Jay are the only ones who know what truly happened so she is able to write on her own and has done so throughout her entire career. And I never sad Gaga didn’t write her songs so quit continuing to lie. I also love how you left out the part I wrote about Gagachella because you know you lied about it being better and more popular than Beychella.

Just because Beyoncé doesn’t write every single one of her songs doesn’t make her less of an artist. She produces, composes, etc. You can’t base someone artistic talents based on just how well or often they write. Beyoncé is a great artist regardless of how much she writes.

And calling Ariana the next Mariah is disrespectful to both Ariana and Mariah given the previous controversies and perpetuates this idea that Ariana is not individual. Mariah is an incredible songstress and artist. Ariana is a magnificent performer and singer. Both are different in their own right. 

Ariana better than Beyoncé though? Did you do some stretching before all this reaching?

2 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

MFMFMMF I CANT rip2 Ariana is average on a good day and will ever live up to Beyoncé or Mariah, she’s trying to be both of those artists but will never achieve what they have because she’s a fad who will have disappeared in a few years. Beyoncé does help write her songs and it is her vision, how else would she be able to make songs about the situation about her husband cheating on her? She and Jay are the only ones who know what truly happened so she is able to write on her own and has done so throughout her entire career. And I never sad Gaga didn’t write her songs so quit continuing to lie. 

Songwriter: "tell me whats on your mind" 

Beyoncé: "Its my husband yo, Jay cheated on me"

Songwriter: "I got just the thing"

What you said was that Gaga has songs which she didnt write, which is completely false. 

Not you calling Ariana average when she can sing rings round Beyonce

4 minutes ago, Wild Card said:

Just because Beyoncé doesn’t write every single one of her songs doesn’t make her less of an artist. She produces, composes, etc. You can’t base someone artistic talents based on just how well or often they write. Beyoncé is a great artist regardless of how much she writes.

And calling Ariana the next Mariah is disrespectful to both Ariana and Mariah given the previous controversies and perpetuates this idea that Ariana is not individual. Mariah is an incredible songstress and artist. Ariana is a magnificent performer and singer. Both are different in their own right. 

Ariana better than Beyoncé though? Did you do some stretching before all this reaching?

What does Bey produce and compose? Literally nothing except how she will prance on stage

Ariana is an amaizng vocalist, Mariah is an excellent vocalist too. 

Just now, Craigg said:

What you said was that Gaga has songs which she didnt write, which is completely false. 

Ariana could never match up to Beyoncé’s vocal abilities. I would love to see proof of Ariana singing better than her. And Beyoncé doesn’t need to go up to people directly to write her songs for her.

4 minutes ago, Craigg said:

What does Bey produce and compose? Literally nothing except how she will prance on stage

Ariana is an amaizng vocalist, Mariah is an excellent vocalist too. 

She literally has produced, composed and written for all her albums post IASF. Besides where are you getting this information that she doesn’t make her own music??? And she’s a better performer than Gaga will ever be. 

I’ve asked you once to give it a rest, but now this is just ignorance.

Beyoncé is a Mezzo-Soprano who support up to F#5 in mixed voice and Eb6 in head voice

Gaga (also a Mezzo) supports up to Eb5 in mixed on a good day and her head voice is so underdeveloped it’s not even worth mentioning.

Ariana, a Soprano, who’s voice is naturally higher and therefore should be able to support higher, can barely support C#5 which is abysmal and uses falsetto over head voice most of the time.

From this alone, you can see that Beyoncé is the best, nevermind her incredibly quick runs and melisma and various difficult vocal techniques she does with ease.

8 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

She literally has produced, composed and written for all her albums post IASF. Besides where are you getting this information that she doesn’t make her own music??? And she’s a better performer than Gaga will ever be. 

Really? Cause Gaga arleady overtook Bey in that department... she is a much better performer than what Beyonce is! And the fact Gaga can sing Jazz and pull it off shows how good a vocalist she is

Really? Cause Gaga arleady overtook Bey in that department... she is a much better performer than what Beyonce is! And the fact Gaga can sing Jazz and pull it off shows how good a vocalist she is

Being able to sing Jazz well isn’t a massive achievement, many other artists as well as Beyoncé can sing it well too so don’t get all excited about it. And give me proof that Gaga has surpassed Beyoncé in the performance department because she never has and never will. I also never said Gaga wasn’t a good vocalist I just said she wasn’t as good as Beyoncé.

2 minutes ago, Craigg said:

Don’t get me wrong, Gaga is one of the best vocalist, but compared to Beyoncé... there’s no comparison to make. At all.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.