Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Beyoncé

Is ‘Kiss Me Once’ Really Her Worst Album?

Is Kiss Me Once Really Her Worst Album?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes! Of course she sucks
    • Definitely not she has much worse

Right girls and gays bey1 I know it’s a very popular opinion that ‘Kiss Me Once’ is Kylie’s worst album but I actually really enjoy the album and believe she has much worse. What about you guys?

I listened to the album in the past week and I dont even hate it really - For me its just her weakest work

Though there are some clunkers on there I cannot stand

I hate the era itself more, it was such a regression professionally in terms of her level of control, image, comfort and basically everything else

It didnt feel like a Kylie era to me - It felt like a robot was sent out during that era to take her place

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

I listened to the album in the past week and I dont even hate it really - For me its just her weakest work

Though there are some clunkers on there I cannot stand

I hate the era itself more, it was such a regression professionally in terms of her level of control, image, comfort and basically everything else

It didnt feel like a Kylie era to me - It felt like a robot was sent out during that era to take her place

Same, she didn’t seem herself on the tour and the tour itself was quite average especially compared to Les Folies

3 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

Same, she didn’t seem herself on the tour and the tour itself was quite average especially compared to Les Folies

The tour was apparently meant to be a lot more interesting but I think due to the under-performance of the album the label was like lol heres 10 dollars for the tour good luck (She must have had only 5 for the Golden Tour tbh tho GT felt more like her tour)

She also honestly looked different during that time cause she was still botoxing

Like if you ask me she showed her age more in 2014-15 than she does now

singer-kylie-minogue-visits-siriusxm-stu

3_GQ-Men-of-the-Year-Awards-Arrivals-Tat

10 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

The tour was apparently meant to be a lot more interesting but I think due to the under-performance of the album the label was like lol heres 10 dollars for the tour good luck (She must have had only 5 for the Golden Tour tbh tho GT felt more like her tour)

She also honestly looked different during that time cause she was still botoxing

Like if you ask me she showed her age more in 2014-15 than she does now

singer-kylie-minogue-visits-siriusxm-stu

3_GQ-Men-of-the-Year-Awards-Arrivals-Tat

We stan a youthful unproblematic legend cry6 ugh I love her so much. I’m so glad she finally found happiness after KMO was finished because she was having the time of her life during Golden era and now during the SBIT era. She deserves all of it and now she’s reverse ageing, we have to stan. 

Apparently she was meant to do “Break This Heartbreak” with a glass coffin ny10 on KMO

12 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

Speaking of her tours where is the Golden Tour DVD????nicki5

Did she film it? I don’t recall seeing any cameras or anything at any of the shows. Usually you’d see the gimbles or a spider cam or something. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Did she film it? I don’t recall seeing any cameras or anything at any of the shows. Usually you’d see the gimbles or a spider cam or something. 

The London shows were filmed

6 hours ago, Beyoncé said:

We stan a youthful unproblematic legend cry6 ugh I love her so much. I’m so glad she finally found happiness after KMO was finished because she was having the time of her life during Golden era and now during the SBIT era. She deserves all of it and now she’s reverse ageing, we have to stan. 

Apparently she was meant to do “Break This Heartbreak” with a glass coffin ny10 on KMO

She truly looks 10 years younger than her actual age

And omg I know giveup3 The absolute slayage if she had done that

6 hours ago, Beyoncé said:

Speaking of her tours where is the Golden Tour DVD????nicki5

The speculation now is that it will be out for Christmas nicki5

6 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Apparently six (I think) shows were taped in 4K

2 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

Kashlie can not be stopped 

I dread what the rumored SBIT Xmas reissue might be like

Inb4 cassette in a slipcase only with Santa Baby as an online bonus track

I will NOT be buying if its like that or if the bonus tracks are literally Xmas songs we-

We want UNRELEASED material

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.