Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Beyoncé

Is ‘Kiss Me Once’ Really Her Worst Album?

Is Kiss Me Once Really Her Worst Album?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes! Of course she sucks
    • Definitely not she has much worse

31 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Inb4 cassette in a slipcase only with Santa Baby as an online bonus track

rip3

I would love it if we got ‘Rose is a Rose’ or something like that because NYC was just not it, and clearly she doesn’t like it that much either because she doesn’t perform it live. We need something we haven’t heard before, and if she won’t release new stuff than she just shouldn’t re release it at all

19 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

rip3

I would love it if we got ‘Rose is a Rose’ or something like that because NYC was just not it, and clearly she doesn’t like it that much either because she doesn’t perform it live. We need something we haven’t heard before, and if she won’t release new stuff than she just shouldn’t re release it at all

Sip sip

2 minutes ago, Fletch said:

We didn’t want to disturb it’s only stan eve1

It will never not be funny eve1

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Your thots

It's not her worst album but I do understand why people hate it, it feels very synthetic and materialistic compared to her other pop albums, probably because she didn't have too much involvement in it, that's my guess to why fans don't particular like it. Golden was way too far right even though she involved heavily in that one too though, it's all down to personal taste and opinion, I luv it because it's so energetic, it's definitely not critically acclaimed or clever pop music, it's dumb but that's part of the appeal, sometimes you just wanna dance and not think about anything jj2

For me, Kiss Me Once is her 'Hard Candy' (in terms of how terrible it is, not the similarity of content)... its just not a very good album at all, and I kinda expected better from such a great artist as she

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.