Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Chuck Grant Depreciation Thread

Okay...I've quite honestly had it with Lana's untalented POS of a sister. She's literally such a pretentious and wannabe-hipster cunt who thinks she's being innovative and hip with her try-hard aesthetic.

SOME graphic designers and photographers are actually good at creating a vintage/trashy look, but this bitch...

Let's have a look at some of the atrocities we had to endure thanks to her:

R-7484247-1442646799-9353.jpeg.jpg 

?pro_id=9735606&qld=90&l=430&a=-1

Booklet:

efd62869bcb8f75092d44e5ed516ae11881a7814_hq.jpg 79ab68ee1750aa6431d43921a56d95b84bc10384_hq.jpg DEysc57XcAEakv-.jpg

3fdfb2bcd452432b330e9a0533ceba3b.640x640x1.jpg - for Mariners Apartment Complex although it says "Venice Bitch" on her shirt. lol3 

Lana%20_%20Venice%20Bitch%20cover.jpeg

To further demonstrate what an untalented piece of shit she is, we're also gonna have a look at her contribution to the latest season of Germany's Next Topmodel where she was invited as photographer:

profile:mag-maxwidth-1280 profile:mag-maxwidth-1280 profile:mag-maxwidth-1280

profile:mag-maxwidth-1280 profile:mag-maxwidth-1280

and last but not least her latest offense:

66653725_338495697096778_647145279677923

Her instagram has some cool photography I think it’s fun and kitschy and i mean lana obv has the last say on her covers... so why are you not judging her poor taste in visuals? 

The Honeymoon cover is such an atrocity I forgot about it.

I hate the text on the vehicle it fights with the actual album text.

NFR is at least an interesting photo, it's better than most of her work from my memory.

I agree she's pretty basic. Most stuff just looks like what Lana was making herself with her phone and imovie back in the day.

I guess I never realized how much I disliked the Honeymoon and Lust for Life covers. dead2 The single covers for this era have truly been atrocious, however I don't completely hate the album cover! sia2 

2 minutes ago, Luca said:

Feel like I truly am the only one who loves the Honeymoon and LFL covers. bebe1 

You should be ashamed of yourself, considering you're a much better graphic designer than whoever made those atrocities (I assume it was Chuck).

5 minutes ago, Madonna said:

You should be ashamed of yourself, considering you're a much better graphic designer than whoever made those atrocities (I assume it was Chuck).

Honeymoon I can understand, I guess I'm biased since that was the era I really started loving Lana and her music. I don't see what's really wrong about the LFL one, I love the colors, I love the text and I love the border. Sad thing is that it pretty much ruined the original Lana font.

Even though I disliked the NFR cover at first, I like it more now ever since @Hunty Bear posted some of the details I hadn't seen before, like California burning up in the background, the MAC reference with her hand, the American flag probably having a meaning too. 

Only thing that bothers me about the cover is the cartoon balloon thingy and that the shot isn't horizontal, like look at that sea line.. bebe1 

Honeysnooze is her best cover nicki5

Lust For Lipfillers is boring but not all that bad nicki5

Her first three albums are probably her worst covers. That neck on BTD can never be forgotten nicki5

On 8/4/2019 at 11:48 AM, Luca said:

Even though I disliked the NFR cover at first, I like it more now ever since @Hunty Bear posted some of the details I hadn't seen before, like California burning up in the background, the MAC reference with her hand, the American flag probably having a meaning too. 

UPDATE: "LA is in flames, it's getting hot" - The Greatest gag1 the brilliance of the album cover, we have no choice but to stan! who's gonna open the Chuck Grant Appreciation Thread?

5 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

UPDATE: "LA is in flames, it's getting hot" - The Greatest gag1 the brilliance of the album cover, we have no choice but to stan! who's gonna open the Chuck Grant Appreciation Thread?

Let's not go that far sis nicki5

Chuck Grant Tolerance Thread?

Also Chuck jj4 Grant jj4
Sounds like a serial killer from the 70s I-

Just now, Modern Woman said:

Let's not go that far sis nicki5

Chuck Grant Tolerance Thread?

Also Chuck jj4 Grant jj4
Sounds like a serial killer from the 70s I-

down for a tolerance thread gag1 actually not particularly crazy about her myself but she's been getting lashings for years and I don't necessarily think she deserves them anymore tbh!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.