Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Lana Del Rey | Chemtrails Over The Country Club | March 19th, 2021

13 minutes ago, Jake said:

... I'm tired of her god! jj4 Title updated!

at this point i'm just gonna pretend there's no album coming until we actually have it bc... jj4 can you edit the title into Chemtrails btw? it's been bothering me so much rip4

27 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

at this point i'm just gonna pretend there's no album coming until we actually have it bc... jj4 can you edit the title into Chemtrails btw? it's been bothering me so much rip4

Done! Didn't notice it was like that. Ew jj4 

8 minutes ago, SeekingThrill said:

She is a clown.  jj3 

Actually, winter choice is always perfect time frame ( talking about music here ) and in Lana's case even more considering how atmospheric and gloomy and brisk she can be. Although, Norman Fuck!ng Rockwell's surf vibes are going against this claim, but still. jj2

production of the album vinyls is officially delayed until at least March 2021 rip4 she announced a new cover album for December in the meantime

"Chemtrails Over the Country Club, right? There's a 16 week delay on the vinyl process, so in the meantime I'm going to give you a digital cover album on Christmas. Production can't open until March 5th. Chemtrails is done. It's folky, it's super different than Norman. There are some Patsy Cline covers I've been wanting to do for awhile, and Americana songs with Nikki Lane I've had in my back pocket."

announced on an instagram live

21 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

production of the album vinyls is officially delayed until at least March 2021 rip4 she announced a new cover album for December in the meantime

"Chemtrails Over the Country Club, right? There's a 16 week delay on the vinyl process, so in the meantime I'm going to give you a digital cover album on Christmas. Production can't open until March 5th. Chemtrails is done. It's folky, it's super different than Norman. There are some Patsy Cline covers I've been wanting to do for awhile, and Americana songs with Nikki Lane I've had in my back pocket."

announced on an instagram live

I knew it wasn't coming this year but I'm fucking laughing at the 16 WEEK DELAY rip4 I'm ready for a low-effort iPhone-recorded Christmas standards album that I'll play once and never again!

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

I knew it wasn't coming this year but I'm fucking laughing at the 16 WEEK DELAY rip4 I'm ready for a low-effort iPhone-recorded Christmas standards album that I'll play once and never again!

and that's just to begin production so we might not even see it until May rip4

3 hours ago, LeaHeartBroken said:

I can't that this album is so short. It's almost as short as BTD.

Would you rather a shorter quality album or a bloated longer bum? dead1

11 songs ain't that short tbh. The shortest an album can be is like 8

25 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

Would you rather a shorter quality album or a bloated longer bum? dead1

11 songs ain't that short tbh. The shortest an album can be is like 8

I can sort of see the concern as we're likely getting White Dress before the album so that'll leave only 8 new songs once the album does come out. 

Could be only 7 if she decides to do any promo singles. I don't think she will but I could see her dropping Tulsa Jesus Freak prior to the album too.

Personally, I have no problem with the amount of tracks purely because they're all decent lengths. None of this "11 tracks but each one is under 3 minutes" bullshit artists are doing now.

10 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I can sort of see the concern as we're likely getting White Dress before the album so that'll leave only 8 new songs once the album does come out. 

Could be only 7 if she decides to do any promo singles. I don't think she will but I could see her dropping Tulsa Jesus Freak prior to the album too.

Personally, I have no problem with the amount of tracks purely because they're all decent lengths. None of this "11 tracks but each one is under 3 minutes" bullshit artists are doing now.

Gurl I hate when a full length album is under a half an hour dead1

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.