Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Lana Del Rey | Chemtrails Over The Country Club | March 19th, 2021

6 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

it's definitely audacious lol I do think it's a cute moment though? jj2 feel like you'll despise it though considering your existing opinions on NFR!

[see_no_evil_emoji.png]

3 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Yeah, I don't think you're going to like this one rip2 

NFR! hasn't grown on me one bit, unlike UV katy2 I still only use about three songs from it on the reg, the rest is just background music katy2

Even Chemtrails title track is a bit something-to-put-on-while-you-serve-the-soufflé. Which sounds like a Lana title in itself katy2

Ok so for me so far Chems is definitely by far better than Norman Yawning Rockwell and Lust For Death, its bit maybe too soft but at least i dont skip most of the songs as with other two. I also was very happy to learn that the alternate cover version exist so i ordered that one and can pretend that the standard doesnt exist moo1

My top picks for now: Dance Till We Die, Breaking Up Slowly, Wild At Heard, Not All Who Wander Are Lost, Dark But Just A Game. 

I think it could be one of her best albums. Only Born To Die had this kind of effect on me after one listen. She sounds angelic, light and not Lana dark. The production is on another level. There were always some skip songs and lyrics could sound lazy or uninspired.

Not skipping. Songwriting is on point and the many different music styles throughout the album or on just a single song mix into each other dreamily and makes the album flow beginning to end.

I guess I like it
:)

Gonna need a few more listens but I loved it overall. The first few tracks were definitely not my favorites but starting with Wild At Heart (one of her best songs periodt) every single track just GOT ME.

Also I knew I was going to LOVE the cover of For Free because I’ve been listening to shitty recordings on YouTube ever since the NFR tour but holy shit...

Oh My God Omg GIF

Would someone PLEASE help a FOTP alumni out. I desperately need each song on Google Drive or a site I can use to download from my kindle. The main site I keep finding will not download on my kindle. I need this so bad, ya'll. Please help a gurl out. 

Tulsa Jesus Freak reminds me of Cinnamon Girl, one of the absolute best on NFR. OMG, I‘m really in for another masterpiece of a record, am I? giveup3 

On my first listen, I kinda like it a little bit more than NFR. Like don't get me wrong I worship at NFR's altar but Chemtrails kinda hooked me right at the beginning whereas I had to ease into loving NFR. She sounds immaculate on every track, probably the best I've heard in terms of pure voice. I'm gonna give it a few more listens before a hard opinion but if this doesn't displace NFR as my #1 Lana album, it'll be a strong and close #2. 

1 hour ago, Kuba said:

It's pleasant, but she could've just trimmed the fat and did a NFR repackage! The title track, Tulsa and Dark but just a game are excellent

I mean it already sounds like a Side B album fall5

So a repackage would fit fall5

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.