Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Americunt

Lana Del Rey | Chemtrails Over The Country Club | March 19th, 2021

OFFICIALLY REVEALED INFO

On August 30th, 2019, Lana announced the title of her next album, White Hot Forever, in an interview with The Times. During this interview, she also stated that she would like to surprise-release the album within the next twelve or thirteen months, meaning the album may be released in September or October of 2020. Jack Antonoff is likely to be producing the album, but this is as yet unconfirmed.

On October 21st, 2019, Lana's interview with Q Magazine revealed the existence of a new song titled Let Me Love You Like a Woman.

On November 6th, 2019, a fan claims that Lana spoke to them and told them that her next album was no longer titled White Hot Forever. The new name of the album was not revealed.

POSSIBLE TRACKS
Let Me Love You Like a Woman
White Hot Forever

POSSIBLY RELEVANT INFO

Spoiler

LOOSE SONGS FROM NORMAN FUCKING ROCKWELL ERA

On December 5th, 2018, Lana performed two of what she described as "country songs" with Jack Antonoff at his Ally Coalition Talent Show. At the time, she said that these tracks were only made for fun and would not be a part of her then-upcoming record Norman Fucking Rockwell. One song is confirmed to be titled I Must Be Stupid For Being So Happy and the other is believed, though not confirmed, to be titled Hey Blue Baby.

On August 5th, 2019, Lana posted a video on Instagram of herself performing a new song that she had written earlier in the day, in response to the mass shootings in Dayton, OH and El Paso, TX in the days prior. The song in question is titled Looking for America. It was released as a standalone single on August 9th, 2019.

On August 28th, 2019, Lana was interviewed by the radio station 91X in San Diego. During this interview, Lana stated that she and Jack Antonoff had written several tracks together that were meant for Jack's next release as Bleachers.

LOOSE SONGS FROM LUST FOR LIFE ERA

Two songs acknowledged by Lana during the Lust For Life era remain unreleased in studio quality: Yosemite and Roses Bloom For You. Because the latter has been described as being only an intro track and it's likely we already have the complete song, only the former has any likelihood of being released.

OTHER POTENTIAL PROJECTS

In her interview with L'Officiel Magazine, released on February 7th, 2018, Lana was asked if she'd ever consider directing a film. She responded that she'd been asked to write a musical for Broadway and that she might finish her work on it in two or three years.

Several times during the lead-up to the release of Norman Fucking Rockwell!, Lana discussed other work she had done with Jack Antonoff, some of which she said were meant for his next album as Bleachers.

On August 30th, 2019, during an interview with The Times, Lana stated that she was writing and composing music for the upcoming film "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland".

On 8/30/2019 at 5:00 PM, Hunty Bear said:

I LIVE I LITERALLY LIVE rip3 this really is gonna be UV -> HM 2.0

This gives me hope. I'm as underwhelmed by NFR as I was with UV, come thru HM 2.0 yas2

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.