Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ariana

Best 4th album by a pop girl?

Best 4th album by a pop girl?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Best 4th album by a pop girl?

• Let's Get To It
    • Like a Prayer
    • Daydream
    • In The Zone
    • Bionic
    • Witness
    • ARTPOP
    • Rated R
    • Red
    • Sweetener
    • Lust For Life

1 hour ago, Ariana said:

The way their faces look the same lmfao2 a curse indeed dead1

dead1... The gag is the fact that those are my favourite albums from all three of those artists. lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2

Bionic has paved the way for other pop girl albums to flop. Xtina ha impact. xtina5 #StreamElasticDick

Kidding aside, I feel like this album was much better than the media (and Poorez Hikton) made it out to be. Woohoo is still my jam, although I wished Ninki's part was nixed because it would be a great solo song. 

4 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

4 shits on all of them 

Ha no. 

19 minutes ago, BlancLover said:

Bionic has paved the way for other pop girl albums to flop. Xtina ha impact. xtina5 #StreamElasticDick

Kidding aside, I feel like this album was much better than the media (and Poorez Hikton) made it out to be. Woohoo is still my jam, although I wished Ninki's part was nixed because it would be a great solo song. 

The album was ahead of it's time xtina5. I seriously don't get why it flopped so bad and was hated by the media. Still it's a great basis for jokes against a certain FOTP member who we all know... 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.